- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 22 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Cheese 101 at 14 Hands Winery
January 17, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$25
PROSSER, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates’ 14 Hands Winery, in its first full year of operating a tasting room, is partnering with Cheese Louise in Richland for the first Wine and Cheese 101.
Bill Krieger, an ACS certified cheese professional, will be leading the class on a whirlwind tour of 14 Hands wine paired with various cheeses. Cost is $25 per guest, $22.50 for Cellar 14 members.
For more information call (509) 786-5514 or visit www.14hands.com.