- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Cheese 101 at 14 Hands Winery
January 17, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$25
PROSSER, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates’ 14 Hands Winery, in its first full year of operating a tasting room, is partnering with Cheese Louise in Richland for the first Wine and Cheese 101.
Bill Krieger, an ACS certified cheese professional, will be leading the class on a whirlwind tour of 14 Hands wine paired with various cheeses. Cost is $25 per guest, $22.50 for Cellar 14 members.
For more information call (509) 786-5514 or visit www.14hands.com.