- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Cheese 101 at 14 Hands Winery
January 17, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$25
PROSSER, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates’ 14 Hands Winery, in its first full year of operating a tasting room, is partnering with Cheese Louise in Richland for the first Wine and Cheese 101.
Bill Krieger, an ACS certified cheese professional, will be leading the class on a whirlwind tour of 14 Hands wine paired with various cheeses. Cost is $25 per guest, $22.50 for Cellar 14 members.
For more information call (509) 786-5514 or visit www.14hands.com.