- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Cheese 101 at 14 Hands Winery
January 17, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$25
PROSSER, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates’ 14 Hands Winery, in its first full year of operating a tasting room, is partnering with Cheese Louise in Richland for the first Wine and Cheese 101.
Bill Krieger, an ACS certified cheese professional, will be leading the class on a whirlwind tour of 14 Hands wine paired with various cheeses. Cost is $25 per guest, $22.50 for Cellar 14 members.
For more information call (509) 786-5514 or visit www.14hands.com.