- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 14 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Country Thanksgiving in the Willamette Valley
November 27, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join more than 150 wineries for Wine Country Thanksgiving, one of the Willamette Valley’s oldest and most-loved traditions. Celebrating 33 years in November 2015, the festive Oregon occasion kicks off winter wine tasting and the holiday season with an unforgettable weekend.
Taste new wines or older vintages from your favorite labels. Check out one of the new wineries and tasting rooms in the valley. Meet winemakers and sample from the barrel. Enjoy specialty food pairings and live music, all while savoring the region’s acclaimed Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and other exciting wines. And don’t miss out on the holiday special offers only available this weekend.
Experience the world-class wines, lovely scenery, and unparalleled hospitality of the Willamette Valley.