- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 12 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Country Thanksgiving in the Willamette Valley
November 28, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join more than 150 wineries for Wine Country Thanksgiving, one of the Willamette Valley’s oldest and most-loved traditions. Celebrating 33 years in November 2015, the festive Oregon occasion kicks off winter wine tasting and the holiday season with an unforgettable weekend.
Taste new wines or older vintages from your favorite labels. Check out one of the new wineries and tasting rooms in the valley. Meet winemakers and sample from the barrel. Enjoy specialty food pairings and live music, all while savoring the region’s acclaimed Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and other exciting wines. And don’t miss out on the holiday special offers only available this weekend.
Experience the world-class wines, lovely scenery, and unparalleled hospitality of the Willamette Valley.