- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Country Thanksgiving in the Willamette Valley
November 28, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join more than 150 wineries for Wine Country Thanksgiving, one of the Willamette Valley’s oldest and most-loved traditions. Celebrating 33 years in November 2015, the festive Oregon occasion kicks off winter wine tasting and the holiday season with an unforgettable weekend.
Taste new wines or older vintages from your favorite labels. Check out one of the new wineries and tasting rooms in the valley. Meet winemakers and sample from the barrel. Enjoy specialty food pairings and live music, all while savoring the region’s acclaimed Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and other exciting wines. And don’t miss out on the holiday special offers only available this weekend.
Experience the world-class wines, lovely scenery, and unparalleled hospitality of the Willamette Valley.