- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 6 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Country Thanksgiving in the Willamette Valley
November 28, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join more than 150 wineries for Wine Country Thanksgiving, one of the Willamette Valley’s oldest and most-loved traditions. Celebrating 33 years in November 2015, the festive Oregon occasion kicks off winter wine tasting and the holiday season with an unforgettable weekend.
Taste new wines or older vintages from your favorite labels. Check out one of the new wineries and tasting rooms in the valley. Meet winemakers and sample from the barrel. Enjoy specialty food pairings and live music, all while savoring the region’s acclaimed Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and other exciting wines. And don’t miss out on the holiday special offers only available this weekend.
Experience the world-class wines, lovely scenery, and unparalleled hospitality of the Willamette Valley.