- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 8 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Country Thanksgiving in the Willamette Valley
November 29, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join more than 150 wineries for Wine Country Thanksgiving, one of the Willamette Valley’s oldest and most-loved traditions. Celebrating 33 years in November 2015, the festive Oregon occasion kicks off winter wine tasting and the holiday season with an unforgettable weekend.
Taste new wines or older vintages from your favorite labels. Check out one of the new wineries and tasting rooms in the valley. Meet winemakers and sample from the barrel. Enjoy specialty food pairings and live music, all while savoring the region’s acclaimed Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and other exciting wines. And don’t miss out on the holiday special offers only available this weekend.
Experience the world-class wines, lovely scenery, and unparalleled hospitality of the Willamette Valley.