- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Fete Auction
February 25 @ 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm$140
KENNEWICK, Wash. – The 16th annual Wine Fete Auction will be staged at the Three Rivers Convention Center in the heart of Washington wine country.
The beneficiary is the Children’s Developmental Center, which provides early intervention services for infants and toddlers with developmental delays and disabilities. The center depends on donations from the community to sustain quality programs. Nearly $90 from each ticket is a tax-deductible donation.
It begins at 5:30 p.m. with a sparkling wine reception and silent auction. The five-course dinner and live auction runs from 7-9:45 p.m., followed by dancing and the item pickup.