- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Fete Auction
March 12, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$140
KENNEWICK, Wash. – The 15th annual Wine Fete Auction will be held at the Three Rivers Convention Center in the heart of Washington wine country.
The beneficiary is the Children’s Developmental Center, which provides early intervention services for infants and toddlers with developmental delays and disabilities. The center depends on donations from the community to sustain quality programs. Nearly $90 from each ticket is a tax-deductible donation.
It begins at 5:30 p.m. with a sparkling wine reception and silent auction. The five-course dinner and live auction runs from 7-9:45 p.m., followed by dancing and the item pickup.