- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 22 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Food Pairing with EFESTĒ and WSU executive chef Jamie Callison
January 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$105
Get schooled on wine and food pairing at EFESTE wines with Washington State University executive chef Jamie Callison.
Chef Callison, who heads up WSU’s hospitality program, makes amazing food and you can too with The Crimson Spoon, his new cookbook. We’ll also share tips for selecting the right wine to pair with your dish.
Guests will take home two special gifts after enjoying a taste of EFESTE wines, an evening of food, and a fun lesson on pairing wine with food at home.
Ticket price includes:
EFESTE wine tasting
Pizza dinner hot out of the Wood Stone oven
Expertly led beef appetizer demo by chef Jamie Callison
Wine and food pairing tips
Take home gifts:
A bottle of 2010 Ceidleigh Syrah
Signed copy of The Crimson Spoon cookbook
More information and tickets at www.efeste.com.