- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Food Pairing with EFESTĒ and WSU executive chef Jamie Callison
January 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$105
Get schooled on wine and food pairing at EFESTE wines with Washington State University executive chef Jamie Callison.
Chef Callison, who heads up WSU’s hospitality program, makes amazing food and you can too with The Crimson Spoon, his new cookbook. We’ll also share tips for selecting the right wine to pair with your dish.
Guests will take home two special gifts after enjoying a taste of EFESTE wines, an evening of food, and a fun lesson on pairing wine with food at home.
Ticket price includes:
EFESTE wine tasting
Pizza dinner hot out of the Wood Stone oven
Expertly led beef appetizer demo by chef Jamie Callison
Wine and food pairing tips
Take home gifts:
A bottle of 2010 Ceidleigh Syrah
Signed copy of The Crimson Spoon cookbook
More information and tickets at www.efeste.com.