- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 20 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Food Pairing with EFESTĒ and WSU executive chef Jamie Callison
January 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$105
Get schooled on wine and food pairing at EFESTE wines with Washington State University executive chef Jamie Callison.
Chef Callison, who heads up WSU’s hospitality program, makes amazing food and you can too with The Crimson Spoon, his new cookbook. We’ll also share tips for selecting the right wine to pair with your dish.
Guests will take home two special gifts after enjoying a taste of EFESTE wines, an evening of food, and a fun lesson on pairing wine with food at home.
Ticket price includes:
EFESTE wine tasting
Pizza dinner hot out of the Wood Stone oven
Expertly led beef appetizer demo by chef Jamie Callison
Wine and food pairing tips
Take home gifts:
A bottle of 2010 Ceidleigh Syrah
Signed copy of The Crimson Spoon cookbook
More information and tickets at www.efeste.com.