- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Food Pairing with EFESTĒ and WSU executive chef Jamie Callison
January 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$105
Get schooled on wine and food pairing at EFESTE wines with Washington State University executive chef Jamie Callison.
Chef Callison, who heads up WSU’s hospitality program, makes amazing food and you can too with The Crimson Spoon, his new cookbook. We’ll also share tips for selecting the right wine to pair with your dish.
Guests will take home two special gifts after enjoying a taste of EFESTE wines, an evening of food, and a fun lesson on pairing wine with food at home.
Ticket price includes:
EFESTE wine tasting
Pizza dinner hot out of the Wood Stone oven
Expertly led beef appetizer demo by chef Jamie Callison
Wine and food pairing tips
Take home gifts:
A bottle of 2010 Ceidleigh Syrah
Signed copy of The Crimson Spoon cookbook
More information and tickets at www.efeste.com.