- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 21 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
The Wine Gala at Auction of Washington Wines
August 19 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm$500
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Join winemakers, wine collectors and philanthropists at The Wine Gala, the annual grand finale event for the Auction of Washington Wines, which has raised more than $34 million since its inception in 1988 for Seattle Children’s Hospital and wine research at Washington State University.
The Wine Gala is held on the grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle under the stars of the Northwest sky. Take your seat at a table and enjoy the ride through your winemaker hosts selection of wines, paired exquisitely with a six-course dinner created by local chefs.
The evening will be filled with one-of-a-kind collectible wine lots, trips to destinations around the world, and much more.
*This event is 21+, including babes in arms and toddlers.
Auction of Washington Wines is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting Washington wine while producing and hosting one of the most celebrated wine auctions in the country.
In the spirit of charity, the Auction of Washington Wines is pleased to provide financial support for Uncompensated Care at Seattle Children’s Hospital and to invest in viticulture and enology research and education in Washington state to help establish Washington as a world-class wine producing region.