- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 7 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
The Wine Gala at Auction of Washington Wines
August 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$500
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Join winemakers, wine collectors and philanthropists at The Wine Gala, the annual grand finale event for the Auction of Washington Wines, which has raised more than $30 million since its inception in 1988 for Seattle Children’s Hospital and wine research at Washington State University.
The Wine Gala is held on the grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle under the stars of the Northwest sky. Take your seat at a table and enjoy the ride through your winemaker hosts selection of wines, paired exquisitely with a six-course dinner created by local chefs.
The evening will be filled with one-of-a-kind collectible wine lots, trips to destinations around the world, and much more.
*This event is 21+, including babes in arms and toddlers.
Auction of Washington Wines is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting Washington wine while producing and hosting one of the most celebrated wine auctions in the country.
In the spirit of charity, the Auction of Washington Wines is pleased to provide financial support for Uncompensated Care at Seattle Children’s Hospital and to invest in viticulture and enology research and education in Washington state to help establish Washington as a world-class wine producing region.