- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 10 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
The Wine Gala at Auction of Washington Wines
August 19 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm$500
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Join winemakers, wine collectors and philanthropists at The Wine Gala, the annual grand finale event for the Auction of Washington Wines, which has raised more than $34 million since its inception in 1988 for Seattle Children’s Hospital and wine research at Washington State University.
The Wine Gala is held on the grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle under the stars of the Northwest sky. Take your seat at a table and enjoy the ride through your winemaker hosts selection of wines, paired exquisitely with a six-course dinner created by local chefs.
The evening will be filled with one-of-a-kind collectible wine lots, trips to destinations around the world, and much more.
*This event is 21+, including babes in arms and toddlers.
Auction of Washington Wines is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting Washington wine while producing and hosting one of the most celebrated wine auctions in the country.
In the spirit of charity, the Auction of Washington Wines is pleased to provide financial support for Uncompensated Care at Seattle Children’s Hospital and to invest in viticulture and enology research and education in Washington state to help establish Washington as a world-class wine producing region.