- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
The Wine Gala at Auction of Washington Wines
August 19, 2017 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm$500
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Join winemakers, wine collectors and philanthropists at The Wine Gala, the annual grand finale event for the Auction of Washington Wines, which has raised more than $34 million since its inception in 1988 for Seattle Children’s Hospital and wine research at Washington State University.
The Wine Gala is held on the grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle under the stars of the Northwest sky. Take your seat at a table and enjoy the ride through your winemaker hosts selection of wines, paired exquisitely with a six-course dinner created by local chefs.
The evening will be filled with one-of-a-kind collectible wine lots, trips to destinations around the world, and much more.
*This event is 21+, including babes in arms and toddlers.
Auction of Washington Wines is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting Washington wine while producing and hosting one of the most celebrated wine auctions in the country.
In the spirit of charity, the Auction of Washington Wines is pleased to provide financial support for Uncompensated Care at Seattle Children’s Hospital and to invest in viticulture and enology research and education in Washington state to help establish Washington as a world-class wine producing region.