- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
The Wine Gala at Auction of Washington Wines
August 19 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm$500
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Join winemakers, wine collectors and philanthropists at The Wine Gala, the annual grand finale event for the Auction of Washington Wines, which has raised more than $34 million since its inception in 1988 for Seattle Children’s Hospital and wine research at Washington State University.
The Wine Gala is held on the grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle under the stars of the Northwest sky. Take your seat at a table and enjoy the ride through your winemaker hosts selection of wines, paired exquisitely with a six-course dinner created by local chefs.
The evening will be filled with one-of-a-kind collectible wine lots, trips to destinations around the world, and much more.
*This event is 21+, including babes in arms and toddlers.
Auction of Washington Wines is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting Washington wine while producing and hosting one of the most celebrated wine auctions in the country.
In the spirit of charity, the Auction of Washington Wines is pleased to provide financial support for Uncompensated Care at Seattle Children’s Hospital and to invest in viticulture and enology research and education in Washington state to help establish Washington as a world-class wine producing region.