- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 19 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine in the Pines at Swiftwater Cellars
September 4 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$70
CLE ELUM, Wash. — More than 40 wineries, breweries, distilleries and restaurants will help celebrate the Labor Day weekend at Swiftwater Cellars during Wine in the Pines, one of Washington’s finest food and wine events.
The annual event, which draws 400 people from throughout the Northwest, will be staged 1-4.m. on the patio and winery grounds at Swiftwater Cellars near Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum.
Swiftwater’s wines and food from the winery’s award-winning restaurant, Hoist House, will be featured.
Wine in the Pines also features small bites from a number of Washington restaurants and live music on the spacious Swiftwater patio overlooking an alpine valley. Tickets for Wine in the Pines are $70 and can be purchased at the Boutique at Swiftwater Cellars or by calling 509-674-6590.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com.