- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 16 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine in the Pines at Swiftwater Cellars
September 4, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$70
CLE ELUM, Wash. — More than 40 wineries, breweries, distilleries and restaurants will help celebrate the Labor Day weekend at Swiftwater Cellars during Wine in the Pines, one of Washington’s finest food and wine events.
The annual event, which draws 400 people from throughout the Northwest, will be staged 1-4.m. on the patio and winery grounds at Swiftwater Cellars near Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum.
Swiftwater’s wines and food from the winery’s award-winning restaurant, Hoist House, will be featured.
Wine in the Pines also features small bites from a number of Washington restaurants and live music on the spacious Swiftwater patio overlooking an alpine valley. Tickets for Wine in the Pines are $70 and can be purchased at the Boutique at Swiftwater Cellars or by calling 509-674-6590.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com.