- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 13 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine in the Pines at Swiftwater Cellars
September 4, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$70
CLE ELUM, Wash. — More than 40 wineries, breweries, distilleries and restaurants will help celebrate the Labor Day weekend at Swiftwater Cellars during Wine in the Pines, one of Washington’s finest food and wine events.
The annual event, which draws 400 people from throughout the Northwest, will be staged 1-4.m. on the patio and winery grounds at Swiftwater Cellars near Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum.
Swiftwater’s wines and food from the winery’s award-winning restaurant, Hoist House, will be featured.
Wine in the Pines also features small bites from a number of Washington restaurants and live music on the spacious Swiftwater patio overlooking an alpine valley. Tickets for Wine in the Pines are $70 and can be purchased at the Boutique at Swiftwater Cellars or by calling 509-674-6590.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com.