- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine in the Pines at Swiftwater Cellars
September 4, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$70
CLE ELUM, Wash. — More than 40 wineries, breweries, distilleries and restaurants will help celebrate the Labor Day weekend at Swiftwater Cellars during Wine in the Pines, one of Washington’s finest food and wine events.
The annual event, which draws 400 people from throughout the Northwest, will be staged 1-4.m. on the patio and winery grounds at Swiftwater Cellars near Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum.
Swiftwater’s wines and food from the winery’s award-winning restaurant, Hoist House, will be featured.
Wine in the Pines also features small bites from a number of Washington restaurants and live music on the spacious Swiftwater patio overlooking an alpine valley. Tickets for Wine in the Pines are $70 and can be purchased at the Boutique at Swiftwater Cellars or by calling 509-674-6590.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com.