- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine in the Pines at Swiftwater Cellars
September 4 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$70
CLE ELUM, Wash. — More than 40 wineries, breweries, distilleries and restaurants will help celebrate the Labor Day weekend at Swiftwater Cellars during Wine in the Pines, one of Washington’s finest food and wine events.
The annual event, which draws 400 people from throughout the Northwest, will be staged 1-4.m. on the patio and winery grounds at Swiftwater Cellars near Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum.
Swiftwater’s wines and food from the winery’s award-winning restaurant, Hoist House, will be featured.
Wine in the Pines also features small bites from a number of Washington restaurants and live music on the spacious Swiftwater patio overlooking an alpine valley. Tickets for Wine in the Pines are $70 and can be purchased at the Boutique at Swiftwater Cellars or by calling 509-674-6590.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com.