- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 8 hours ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 19 hours ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 2 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 3 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 4 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 5 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 6 days ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 1 week ago
- Small Washington wineries ask state for tax breakPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Release Party at Sweet Earth Vineyards
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| $5
Sweet Earth Vineyards will be releasing its award-winning 2011 Barrel Select and Estate Pinot Noirs. Enjoy food, fun and live music with Bruce Mutch.