- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 hours ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 1 day ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 2 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 3 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 4 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 6 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Release Party at Sweet Earth Vineyards
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
Sweet Earth Vineyards will be releasing its award-winning 2011 Barrel Select and Estate Pinot Noirs. Enjoy food, fun and live music with Bruce Mutch.