- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 1 hour ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 17 hours ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 2 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 3 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 4 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 7 days ago
- After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot NoirPosted 1 week ago
- Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia ValleyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Release Party at Sweet Earth Vineyards
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| $5
Sweet Earth Vineyards will be releasing its award-winning 2011 Barrel Select and Estate Pinot Noirs. Enjoy food, fun and live music with Bruce Mutch.