- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 8 hours ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 1 day ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 2 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 3 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 4 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 5 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 6 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Release Party at Sweet Earth Vineyards
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
Sweet Earth Vineyards will be releasing its award-winning 2011 Barrel Select and Estate Pinot Noirs. Enjoy food, fun and live music with Bruce Mutch.