- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 22 hours ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 7 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Release Weekend at Stottle Winery
February 1, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - February 2, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$0.00
Enjoy complimentary tastings at Stottle Winery featuring our new 2011 releases including Tempranillo, Syrah, and our newest blend we call Homme.
Stottle Winery in Lacey will be open Feb. 1-2 from noon to 5 p.m. Stottle’s tasting room in Hoodsport is open Saturday, Feb. 1, from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Don’t miss the chance to be the first to taste these wonderful wines. 2011 was a fantastic year at our vineyard sources. While many vineyards had trouble getting ripe fruit in 2011, our vineyard sites are among the hottest in the state and had no trouble at all getting perfectly ripe. You are going to love these new wines.
• 2011 Tempranillo, Yakima Valley – Sugarloaf Vineyard. It features dark berry, vanilla, cinamon, nutmeg, anise, and toasted nuts dominate the bouquet while flavors of rich spice, cherries, fig, dark berries, tobacco, and caramel explode on your palate.
• 2011 Syrah, Horse Heaven Hills – Elerding 6 Prong Vineyard. Arising from the glass are aromas of blackberry, earth, leather, and mushroom. On the palate are flavors of black fruit, orange peel, dark chocolate, spice, minerals, and so much more.
• 2011 Homme (80% Malbec, 20% Syrah), Columbia Valley – Elerding 6 Prong & Good Earth Vineyards. Plums, caramel, vanilla, and mushroom aromas rise gracefully to your nose. Drink in the juicy flavors of plum, blueberry, firm tannins, and spice.