- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 13 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Release Weekend at Stottle Winery
February 1, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - February 2, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$0.00
Enjoy complimentary tastings at Stottle Winery featuring our new 2011 releases including Tempranillo, Syrah, and our newest blend we call Homme.
Stottle Winery in Lacey will be open Feb. 1-2 from noon to 5 p.m. Stottle’s tasting room in Hoodsport is open Saturday, Feb. 1, from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Don’t miss the chance to be the first to taste these wonderful wines. 2011 was a fantastic year at our vineyard sources. While many vineyards had trouble getting ripe fruit in 2011, our vineyard sites are among the hottest in the state and had no trouble at all getting perfectly ripe. You are going to love these new wines.
• 2011 Tempranillo, Yakima Valley – Sugarloaf Vineyard. It features dark berry, vanilla, cinamon, nutmeg, anise, and toasted nuts dominate the bouquet while flavors of rich spice, cherries, fig, dark berries, tobacco, and caramel explode on your palate.
• 2011 Syrah, Horse Heaven Hills – Elerding 6 Prong Vineyard. Arising from the glass are aromas of blackberry, earth, leather, and mushroom. On the palate are flavors of black fruit, orange peel, dark chocolate, spice, minerals, and so much more.
• 2011 Homme (80% Malbec, 20% Syrah), Columbia Valley – Elerding 6 Prong & Good Earth Vineyards. Plums, caramel, vanilla, and mushroom aromas rise gracefully to your nose. Drink in the juicy flavors of plum, blueberry, firm tannins, and spice.