- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 5 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
6th annual Wine Rocks Seattle
July 11, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$40
SEATTLE — Wine Rocks, in its sixth run, is an annual, not-for-profit gathering of nearly 30 Northwest winemakers, craft brewers, and musicians showcasing exceptional wine, unique distillates, outstanding beer, groovy tunes, savory fare and one helluva backdrop.
A few of these industry gurus also happen to know a thing or two about music, and the night is an unabashed celebration of our local abundance. Don’t miss your chance to sip your way to bliss, graze from the lip-smackin’ delicious herd of food trucks, dance to kickin’ live music, and gawk at the Olympics – all while supporting a great cause!
Throughout the evening select Washington winemakers and friends will take the stage to share their passion for music. This year’s featured winemakers/musicians include:
- Jamie Brown (Walla Walla Valley winemaker)
- Darren Des Voigne (Des Voigne Cellars)
- Chip McLaughlin (Vinyl Wines)
- Rob Newsom (Boudreaux Cellars)
- Victor Palencia (Jones of Washington)
- Gordy Rawson (Chatter Creek Winery)
Participating wineries: Airfield Estates, Balboa Winery, Bartholomew Winery, Boudreaux Cellars, Celæno Winery, Chatter Creek, Copa di Vino, Corvus Cellars, Des Voigne Cellars, Eye of the Needle, For a Song, Gård Vintners, Glencorrie Winery, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Jones of Washington, Kiona Vineyard & Winery, Long Shadows, Naches Heights Vineyard, Patterson Cellars, Purple Star, Robert Ramsay Cellars, Ross Andrew Winery, Seven Hills Winery, Sky River Mead, Smasne Cellars, Swiftwater Cellars, Terra Blanca Winery, Vinyl Wines, Walla Faces, Walter Dacon, Waters Winery and Whidbey Island Winery
Participating breweries: Naked City Brewery, Pike Brewing Company and Pyramid Breweries
Participating distilleries: Bainbridge Island Organic Distillers, BroVo Spirits, Captive Spirits, and SoDo Spirits Distillery
Also featured: Tim’s Chips, El Restaurante, Hawaiian Snacks and Erin’s Popcorn.