- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 23 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
June 22, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$60
PORTLAND, Ore. — Wine Rush-PDX is a unique tasting event, bringing artisan wineries from various West Coast wine destinations — Willamette Valley, Walla Walla, Sonoma, Napa, to name a few — to Portland for an unparalleled opportunity to taste hard-to-find artisan wine. These are wines you don’t find just anywhere, sometimes not even in wine country.
Ticket prices include as much wine as you can (responsibly) taste from 30+ elusive West Coast wineries, with more than 30 varietal wines and blends to discover.
Tickets include a $20 virtual coupon good toward wine ordered at the event.
*VIP TICKETS: VIP tickets include early admission (1:30 p.m.) for an extra hour-and-a-half of wine tasting, special food and wine pairing, and access to the exclusive VIP lounge.
WINES BEING POURED: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Picpoul Blanc, Muscat, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, Chardonnay, Sparkling Riesling, Sangiovese, Malbec Rosé, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Gewurztraminer, Mourvédre, Roussanne, Primitivo, Syrah, Barbera, Petit Verdot, Grenache, Semillon, Dolcetto, Vermentino, Pinot Grigio, Dry Riesling, Tempranillo and a plethora of proprietary blends.
*The $20 virtual coupon will be deducted from your order at checkout. The coupon is use-or-lose, good the day of the event and for all wines being poured at the event.
**Oregon state liquor laws prohibit us from selling wine to carry out at the event. Any wine purchased must be fulfilled by and shipped from the winery.