- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
June 22, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$60
PORTLAND, Ore. — Wine Rush-PDX is a unique tasting event, bringing artisan wineries from various West Coast wine destinations — Willamette Valley, Walla Walla, Sonoma, Napa, to name a few — to Portland for an unparalleled opportunity to taste hard-to-find artisan wine. These are wines you don’t find just anywhere, sometimes not even in wine country.
Ticket prices include as much wine as you can (responsibly) taste from 30+ elusive West Coast wineries, with more than 30 varietal wines and blends to discover.
Tickets include a $20 virtual coupon good toward wine ordered at the event.
*VIP TICKETS: VIP tickets include early admission (1:30 p.m.) for an extra hour-and-a-half of wine tasting, special food and wine pairing, and access to the exclusive VIP lounge.
WINES BEING POURED: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Picpoul Blanc, Muscat, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, Chardonnay, Sparkling Riesling, Sangiovese, Malbec Rosé, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Gewurztraminer, Mourvédre, Roussanne, Primitivo, Syrah, Barbera, Petit Verdot, Grenache, Semillon, Dolcetto, Vermentino, Pinot Grigio, Dry Riesling, Tempranillo and a plethora of proprietary blends.
*The $20 virtual coupon will be deducted from your order at checkout. The coupon is use-or-lose, good the day of the event and for all wines being poured at the event.
**Oregon state liquor laws prohibit us from selling wine to carry out at the event. Any wine purchased must be fulfilled by and shipped from the winery.