- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 13 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine sensory evaluation class at Desert Wind Winery
June 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — This class at Desert Wind Winery will share tips and tricks for pairing wine and foods, what works and what doesn’t.
Cost is $30 per person ($27 for wine club) and includes workshop instruction, wine and snacks. Reservations required; class size limited.