- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 17 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine sensory evaluation class at Desert Wind Winery
June 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — This class at Desert Wind Winery will share tips and tricks for pairing wine and foods, what works and what doesn’t.
Cost is $30 per person ($27 for wine club) and includes workshop instruction, wine and snacks. Reservations required; class size limited.