- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 17 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine sensory evaluation class at Desert Wind Winery
June 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — This class at Desert Wind Winery will share tips and tricks for pairing wine and foods, what works and what doesn’t.
Cost is $30 per person ($27 for wine club) and includes workshop instruction, wine and snacks. Reservations required; class size limited.