- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 3 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine sensory evaluation class at Desert Wind Winery
June 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — This class at Desert Wind Winery will share tips and tricks for pairing wine and foods, what works and what doesn’t.
Cost is $30 per person ($27 for wine club) and includes workshop instruction, wine and snacks. Reservations required; class size limited.