- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine sensory evaluation class at Desert Wind Winery
May 23, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — Taste and learn about different red varietals and what makes them unique at Desert Wind Winery.
Cost is $30 per person ($27 for wine club) includes workshop instruction, wine and snacks. Reservations required; class size limited.