- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 18 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine sensory evaluation class at Desert Wind Winery
May 23, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — Taste and learn about different red varietals and what makes them unique at Desert Wind Winery.
Cost is $30 per person ($27 for wine club) includes workshop instruction, wine and snacks. Reservations required; class size limited.