- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 20 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine sensory evaluation class at Desert Wind Winery
May 23, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — Taste and learn about different red varietals and what makes them unique at Desert Wind Winery.
Cost is $30 per person ($27 for wine club) includes workshop instruction, wine and snacks. Reservations required; class size limited.