- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Shack Invitational golf tournament
June 13, 2016 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm$45
MANZANITA, Ore. – The inaugural Wine Shack Invitational Golf Tournament is scheduled for Monday, June 13 at Manzanita Golf Course. It features a best-ball format, and teams will be assigned.
Cost is $45, which includes greens fee, pull cart, dinner and a beer. Proceeds to benefit the Friends of Haystack Rock, a Cannon Beach non-profit.