- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 23 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine tasting with Victor Palencia at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits
February 19, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo tasting fee
RICHLAND, Wash. — Join us Friday, Feb. 19 as Victor Palencia of Palencia Wine Co. will be at our Richland store from 5-7 p.m. debuting his 2015 Vino La Monarcha Pinot Noir Rosé and pouring several of his other award-winning wines compliments of Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits.
This a rare opportunity to meet, hear and taste with the wine prodigy himself!
- Victor Palencia’s Vino La Monarcha 2014 Pinot Noir Rosé won best of show at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition and double gold Award at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards
- Palencia Winery 2014 Albariño from Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley placed No. 8 on GreatNorthwestWine.com’s top 100 wines of 2015, double gold at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition, gold/best of class at the 2015 Pacific Rim International Wine Competition in San Bernardino, Calif., gold at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards and gold at the 2015 Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
- Palencia Winery 2014 Sauvignon Blanc earned double gold at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition, gold/best of class at the 2015 Pacific Rim International Wine Competition, gold at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards, gold at the 2015 Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
- Plus a few surprises.