- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 19 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine tasting with Victor Palencia at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits
February 19 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo tasting fee
RICHLAND, Wash. — Join us Friday, Feb. 19 as Victor Palencia of Palencia Wine Co. will be at our Richland store from 5-7 p.m. debuting his 2015 Vino La Monarcha Pinot Noir Rosé and pouring several of his other award-winning wines compliments of Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits.
This a rare opportunity to meet, hear and taste with the wine prodigy himself!
- Victor Palencia’s Vino La Monarcha 2014 Pinot Noir Rosé won best of show at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition and double gold Award at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards
- Palencia Winery 2014 Albariño from Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley placed No. 8 on GreatNorthwestWine.com’s top 100 wines of 2015, double gold at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition, gold/best of class at the 2015 Pacific Rim International Wine Competition in San Bernardino, Calif., gold at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards and gold at the 2015 Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
- Palencia Winery 2014 Sauvignon Blanc earned double gold at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition, gold/best of class at the 2015 Pacific Rim International Wine Competition, gold at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards, gold at the 2015 Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
- Plus a few surprises.