- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 6 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 7 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine tasting with Victor Palencia at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits
February 19, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo tasting fee
RICHLAND, Wash. — Join us Friday, Feb. 19 as Victor Palencia of Palencia Wine Co. will be at our Richland store from 5-7 p.m. debuting his 2015 Vino La Monarcha Pinot Noir Rosé and pouring several of his other award-winning wines compliments of Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits.
This a rare opportunity to meet, hear and taste with the wine prodigy himself!
- Victor Palencia’s Vino La Monarcha 2014 Pinot Noir Rosé won best of show at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition and double gold Award at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards
- Palencia Winery 2014 Albariño from Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley placed No. 8 on GreatNorthwestWine.com’s top 100 wines of 2015, double gold at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition, gold/best of class at the 2015 Pacific Rim International Wine Competition in San Bernardino, Calif., gold at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards and gold at the 2015 Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
- Palencia Winery 2014 Sauvignon Blanc earned double gold at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition, gold/best of class at the 2015 Pacific Rim International Wine Competition, gold at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards, gold at the 2015 Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
- Plus a few surprises.