- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 19 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine tasting with Victor Palencia at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits
February 19, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo tasting fee
RICHLAND, Wash. — Join us Friday, Feb. 19 as Victor Palencia of Palencia Wine Co. will be at our Richland store from 5-7 p.m. debuting his 2015 Vino La Monarcha Pinot Noir Rosé and pouring several of his other award-winning wines compliments of Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits.
This a rare opportunity to meet, hear and taste with the wine prodigy himself!
- Victor Palencia’s Vino La Monarcha 2014 Pinot Noir Rosé won best of show at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition and double gold Award at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards
- Palencia Winery 2014 Albariño from Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley placed No. 8 on GreatNorthwestWine.com’s top 100 wines of 2015, double gold at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition, gold/best of class at the 2015 Pacific Rim International Wine Competition in San Bernardino, Calif., gold at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards and gold at the 2015 Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
- Palencia Winery 2014 Sauvignon Blanc earned double gold at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition, gold/best of class at the 2015 Pacific Rim International Wine Competition, gold at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards, gold at the 2015 Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
- Plus a few surprises.