- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 22 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Trails of Washington book signing
May 23, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pmNo admission
AAA of Washington stores will play host to book signings by wine and travel writer Steve Roberts, author of Wine Trails of Washington.
The second edition of Wine Trails of Washington serves as an ideal guide book to essentially every tasting room in Washington. Roberts, a Mercer Island resident, provides profiles of more than 500 wineries and includes photos, contact information and tasting room hours.
Members of AAA will receive a 15 percent discount to the latest edition of the book by Roberts, who will share stories about his wine travels throughout the state and provide tips on which winery to visit. Those attending also will receive a free AAA wine key and a coupon for 15 percent off future purchases at AAA travel stores.
This first signing is scheduled for the AAA Alderwood store on Saturday, May 23, while the second is set for Saturday, June 20 at the AAA Tacoma store. Both signings will be staged from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The Alderwood store is at 3000 196th St. SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036. Call to RSVP at 425-775-3571.
The Tacoma store is at 1801 S. Union Ave., Tacoma, WA 98405. Call to RSVP at 253-756-3050.
Roberts has written four Pacific Northwest wine touring books, including Wine Trails of Oregon, Wine Trails of Idaho and Wine Trails of Walla Walla.