- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 day ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine, Women and Shoes
October 16, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$150
SEATTLE — Sip, savor and shop at the Wine Women & Shoes event benefiting Olive Crest. Fashion will be on of the main attractions at this year’s event with a glamorous fashion show, shipping and charming “Shoe Guys” dishing up must-haves for your feet on silver platters.
To pair with your fashion is wine tasting by Alexandria Nicole Cellars, Chateau St Jean, DeLille Cellars, DeLoach Vineyards, Ferrari Sparkling, Girly Girl, JCB Wines, New Age Wines,O Wines, Raymond Vineyards, Result of a Crush and Sonoris Wines and bites from Chinoise,Muchery, Tom Douglas Restaurants, Wild Ginger and Wabi-Sabi.
Beneficiary Olive Crest is a non-profit dedicated to preventing child abuse, treating and educating at-risk children and to preserving families.