- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 11 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 23 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine, Women and Shoes
October 16, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$150
SEATTLE — Sip, savor and shop at the Wine Women & Shoes event benefiting Olive Crest. Fashion will be on of the main attractions at this year’s event with a glamorous fashion show, shipping and charming “Shoe Guys” dishing up must-haves for your feet on silver platters.
To pair with your fashion is wine tasting by Alexandria Nicole Cellars, Chateau St Jean, DeLille Cellars, DeLoach Vineyards, Ferrari Sparkling, Girly Girl, JCB Wines, New Age Wines,O Wines, Raymond Vineyards, Result of a Crush and Sonoris Wines and bites from Chinoise,Muchery, Tom Douglas Restaurants, Wild Ginger and Wabi-Sabi.
Beneficiary Olive Crest is a non-profit dedicated to preventing child abuse, treating and educating at-risk children and to preserving families.