- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 8 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine, Women and Shoes
October 16, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$150
SEATTLE — Sip, savor and shop at the Wine Women & Shoes event benefiting Olive Crest. Fashion will be on of the main attractions at this year’s event with a glamorous fashion show, shipping and charming “Shoe Guys” dishing up must-haves for your feet on silver platters.
To pair with your fashion is wine tasting by Alexandria Nicole Cellars, Chateau St Jean, DeLille Cellars, DeLoach Vineyards, Ferrari Sparkling, Girly Girl, JCB Wines, New Age Wines,O Wines, Raymond Vineyards, Result of a Crush and Sonoris Wines and bites from Chinoise,Muchery, Tom Douglas Restaurants, Wild Ginger and Wabi-Sabi.
Beneficiary Olive Crest is a non-profit dedicated to preventing child abuse, treating and educating at-risk children and to preserving families.