- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine, Women and Shoes
October 16, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$150
SEATTLE — Sip, savor and shop at the Wine Women & Shoes event benefiting Olive Crest. Fashion will be on of the main attractions at this year’s event with a glamorous fashion show, shipping and charming “Shoe Guys” dishing up must-haves for your feet on silver platters.
To pair with your fashion is wine tasting by Alexandria Nicole Cellars, Chateau St Jean, DeLille Cellars, DeLoach Vineyards, Ferrari Sparkling, Girly Girl, JCB Wines, New Age Wines,O Wines, Raymond Vineyards, Result of a Crush and Sonoris Wines and bites from Chinoise,Muchery, Tom Douglas Restaurants, Wild Ginger and Wabi-Sabi.
Beneficiary Olive Crest is a non-profit dedicated to preventing child abuse, treating and educating at-risk children and to preserving families.