- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 16 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 1 day ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 3 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 4 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 5 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 6 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Yakima Valley spring barrel tasting weekend
April 24, 2015 @ 10:00 am - April 26, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$35
Wine Yakima Valley’s Spring Barrel Tasting is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing some of the best wines in wine country. A visit to Washington’s Yakima Valley on this weekend will allow you to sample yet-unfinished wines from the barrel.
Spring barrel tasting allows tasters a sneak preview of upcoming vintages from their favorite wineries. This special weekend in the Yakima Valley features winemakers and cellar staff who are on hand to share insights and answer questions on the winemaking process.
Many of the 40 participating wineries make special efforts to enhance the wine tasting experience by adding delicious cheeses, sauces, salsas, and even desserts to the mix along with special tastings and education.
Purchase a Premier Pass for $35, which allows access to exclusive benefits available only during this Spring Barrel Tasting weekend at participating wineries. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty food pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public.
Please remember to bring your own glass. Most wineries are unable to supply glasses for such a large event.
The deadline to purchase a Premier Pass online has passed, but they are on sale at the following locations:
Stems (411 E. Yakima Ave., Yakima)
Two Mountain Winery (2151 Cheyne Road, Zillah)
Airfield Estates (560 Merlot Drive, Prosser)
Kestrel Vintners (2890 Lee Road, Prosser)
Terra Blanca (34715 Demoss Road, Benton City)
Treveri Cellars (71 Gangl Road, Wapato)
Kitzke Cellars (72308 E 260 Private Road NE, Richland)
Tapteil Vineyards (20206E 583 Private Road NE, Benton City)