- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
WineCraft: Harvest Wine Auction by Woodinville Wine Country
May 21 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Several of Woodinville’s most distinguished winemakers will help stage the second annual WineCraft: Harvest Wine Auction on Sunday, Nov. 6 at Columbia Winery.
Woodinville Wine Country invites connoisseurs to experience the renowned craft of local vintners on a relaxed Sunday afternoon in November. The auction will feature top-tier specialty reserve, new blends and limited-release wines.
- Specialty reserve, new blends, and limited-release wine tastings.
- A theater-style auction including wines from more 40 auction lots from than a dozen Woodinville wineries, including Baer Winery, Chateau Ste Michelle, Covington Cellars, EFESTE, Elevation Cellars, Gorman Winery, J.Bookwalter Wines, JM Cellars, Kasia Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Novelty Hill Januik, Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery and William Church.
Tickets are $60 per person. Tickets can be purchased at http://woodinvillewinecountry.com/winecraft-harvest-auction.