- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 22 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
WineCraft: Harvest Wine Auction by Woodinville Wine Country
May 21 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Several of Woodinville’s most distinguished winemakers will help stage the second annual WineCraft: Harvest Wine Auction on Sunday, Nov. 6 at Columbia Winery.
Woodinville Wine Country invites connoisseurs to experience the renowned craft of local vintners on a relaxed Sunday afternoon in November. The auction will feature top-tier specialty reserve, new blends and limited-release wines.
- Specialty reserve, new blends, and limited-release wine tastings.
- A theater-style auction including wines from more 40 auction lots from than a dozen Woodinville wineries, including Baer Winery, Chateau Ste Michelle, Covington Cellars, EFESTE, Elevation Cellars, Gorman Winery, J.Bookwalter Wines, JM Cellars, Kasia Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Novelty Hill Januik, Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery and William Church.
Tickets are $60 per person. Tickets can be purchased at http://woodinvillewinecountry.com/winecraft-harvest-auction.