- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
WineCraft: Harvest Wine Auction by Woodinville Wine Country
May 21, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Several of Woodinville’s most distinguished winemakers will help stage the second annual WineCraft: Harvest Wine Auction on Sunday, Nov. 6 at Columbia Winery.
Woodinville Wine Country invites connoisseurs to experience the renowned craft of local vintners on a relaxed Sunday afternoon in November. The auction will feature top-tier specialty reserve, new blends and limited-release wines.
- Specialty reserve, new blends, and limited-release wine tastings.
- A theater-style auction including wines from more 40 auction lots from than a dozen Woodinville wineries, including Baer Winery, Chateau Ste Michelle, Covington Cellars, EFESTE, Elevation Cellars, Gorman Winery, J.Bookwalter Wines, JM Cellars, Kasia Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Novelty Hill Januik, Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery and William Church.
Tickets are $60 per person. Tickets can be purchased at http://woodinvillewinecountry.com/winecraft-harvest-auction.