- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 10 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
WineCraft: Harvest Wine Auction by Woodinville Wine Country
November 6 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Several of Woodinville’s most distinguished winemakers will help stage the second annual WineCraft: Harvest Wine Auction on Sunday, Nov. 6 at Columbia Winery.
Woodinville Wine Country invites connoisseurs to experience the renowned craft of local vintners on a relaxed Sunday afternoon in November. The auction will feature top-tier specialty reserve, new blends and limited-release wines.
- Specialty reserve, new blends, and limited-release wine tastings.
- A theater-style auction including wines from more 40 auction lots from than a dozen Woodinville wineries, including Baer Winery, Chateau Ste Michelle, Covington Cellars, EFESTE, Elevation Cellars, Gorman Winery, J.Bookwalter Wines, JM Cellars, Kasia Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Novelty Hill Januik, Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery and William Church.
Tickets are $60 per person. Tickets can be purchased at http://woodinvillewinecountry.com/winecraft-harvest-auction.