- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mercer Estates winemaker dinner at Fat Olives
March 17, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$69
RICHLAND, Wash. — Fat Olives Restaurant features home-grown winemaker Jessica Munnell from Mercer Estates Winery on March 17 for its third winemaker dinner of 2014.
Munnell, who graduated from Richland High School in 1994, will be presenting five wines that will be paired with the five-course meal.
Wines featured include 2010 Ode to Brothers paired with sweet beets, 2010 Mourvedre paired with Duck Confit Pie, 2010 Sauvignon Blanc paired with Pan-Seared White Fish, 2010 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon paired with House Corned Beef, and 2012 Riesling paired with Peaches and Cream Bread Pudding.
The price of $69 does not include taxes or gratuity. Gluten-free options are available.
Call 509-946-6404 for reservations.