- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 10 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Mercer Estates winemaker dinner at Fat Olives
March 17, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$69
RICHLAND, Wash. — Fat Olives Restaurant features home-grown winemaker Jessica Munnell from Mercer Estates Winery on March 17 for its third winemaker dinner of 2014.
Munnell, who graduated from Richland High School in 1994, will be presenting five wines that will be paired with the five-course meal.
Wines featured include 2010 Ode to Brothers paired with sweet beets, 2010 Mourvedre paired with Duck Confit Pie, 2010 Sauvignon Blanc paired with Pan-Seared White Fish, 2010 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon paired with House Corned Beef, and 2012 Riesling paired with Peaches and Cream Bread Pudding.
The price of $69 does not include taxes or gratuity. Gluten-free options are available.
Call 509-946-6404 for reservations.