- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 16 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mercer Estates winemaker dinner at Fat Olives
March 17, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$69
RICHLAND, Wash. — Fat Olives Restaurant features home-grown winemaker Jessica Munnell from Mercer Estates Winery on March 17 for its third winemaker dinner of 2014.
Munnell, who graduated from Richland High School in 1994, will be presenting five wines that will be paired with the five-course meal.
Wines featured include 2010 Ode to Brothers paired with sweet beets, 2010 Mourvedre paired with Duck Confit Pie, 2010 Sauvignon Blanc paired with Pan-Seared White Fish, 2010 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon paired with House Corned Beef, and 2012 Riesling paired with Peaches and Cream Bread Pudding.
The price of $69 does not include taxes or gratuity. Gluten-free options are available.
Call 509-946-6404 for reservations.