- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 12 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 7 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Mercer Estates winemaker dinner at Fat Olives
March 17, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$69
RICHLAND, Wash. — Fat Olives Restaurant features home-grown winemaker Jessica Munnell from Mercer Estates Winery on March 17 for its third winemaker dinner of 2014.
Munnell, who graduated from Richland High School in 1994, will be presenting five wines that will be paired with the five-course meal.
Wines featured include 2010 Ode to Brothers paired with sweet beets, 2010 Mourvedre paired with Duck Confit Pie, 2010 Sauvignon Blanc paired with Pan-Seared White Fish, 2010 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon paired with House Corned Beef, and 2012 Riesling paired with Peaches and Cream Bread Pudding.
The price of $69 does not include taxes or gratuity. Gluten-free options are available.
Call 509-946-6404 for reservations.