- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wines by the Yards by Spokane Winery Association
August 6, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$40
Mix and mingle with Spokane Winery Association wineries this evening and taste from more 30 wines during the second annual Wines by the Yards, featuring a beautiful outdoor setting next to the Spokane River at Kendall Yards.
Fifteen member wineries each will be pouring two wines. Catered For You and Romeo Herrera will be serving hors d’oeuvres, while Samuel Canty and Jolyn Canty will provide bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Remember to bring your ID because this event is limited to those 21 and older. Cost is $40 for one ticket, $75 for a pair.