- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wines by the Yards by Spokane Winery Association
August 6, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$40
Mix and mingle with Spokane Winery Association wineries this evening and taste from more 30 wines during the second annual Wines by the Yards, featuring a beautiful outdoor setting next to the Spokane River at Kendall Yards.
Fifteen member wineries each will be pouring two wines. Catered For You and Romeo Herrera will be serving hors d’oeuvres, while Samuel Canty and Jolyn Canty will provide bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Remember to bring your ID because this event is limited to those 21 and older. Cost is $40 for one ticket, $75 for a pair.