- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wines by the Yards by Spokane Winery Association
August 6, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$40
Mix and mingle with Spokane Winery Association wineries this evening and taste from more 30 wines during the second annual Wines by the Yards, featuring a beautiful outdoor setting next to the Spokane River at Kendall Yards.
Fifteen member wineries each will be pouring two wines. Catered For You and Romeo Herrera will be serving hors d’oeuvres, while Samuel Canty and Jolyn Canty will provide bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Remember to bring your ID because this event is limited to those 21 and older. Cost is $40 for one ticket, $75 for a pair.