- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 4 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wines by the Yards by Spokane Winery Association
August 6, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$40
Mix and mingle with Spokane Winery Association wineries this evening and taste from more 30 wines during the second annual Wines by the Yards, featuring a beautiful outdoor setting next to the Spokane River at Kendall Yards.
Fifteen member wineries each will be pouring two wines. Catered For You and Romeo Herrera will be serving hors d’oeuvres, while Samuel Canty and Jolyn Canty will provide bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Remember to bring your ID because this event is limited to those 21 and older. Cost is $40 for one ticket, $75 for a pair.