- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wines by the Yards by Spokane Winery Association
August 6, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$40
Mix and mingle with Spokane Winery Association wineries this evening and taste from more 30 wines during the second annual Wines by the Yards, featuring a beautiful outdoor setting next to the Spokane River at Kendall Yards.
Fifteen member wineries each will be pouring two wines. Catered For You and Romeo Herrera will be serving hors d’oeuvres, while Samuel Canty and Jolyn Canty will provide bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Remember to bring your ID because this event is limited to those 21 and older. Cost is $40 for one ticket, $75 for a pair.