- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 18 hours ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 2 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 2 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 4 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 4 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 6 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 7 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Winter Supper in the Wood Room at Wildwood Restaurant
February 8, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $85
Wildwood executive chef Dustin Clark will create a stunning five-course menu in Portland featuring some great wines from three indie Oregon winemakers.
Tickets are $85 per person inclusive of food, wine and gratuity. For reservations, email [email protected] or call 503-225-0130.
Sea Scallop Crudo with Meyer lemon, celery root, crispy shallot paired with 2011 Harper Voit 2011 “Surlie” Pinot Blanc, Willamette Valley
Smoked Trout and Grilled Parsnip Salad with ruby grapefruit, frisee, truffle oil and crème fraîche paired with Leah Jørgensen Cellars 2011 Blanc de Cabernet Franc, Walla Walla Valley
Crispy Duck Rillettes with lentils, plum conserve paired with Harper Voit 2010 Standline Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
Slow Cooked Beef Cheek with applewood bacon, pici noodles, roasted cauliflower paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars, 2010 Carpenter Hill Vineyard Syrah, Rogue Valley
Milk Chocolate Mousse with bacon salt, preserved blackberry coulis, tuile paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars 2009 Pepper Mélange Syrah, Bennet Valley, Calif.