- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 22 mins ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 20 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Winter Supper in the Wood Room at Wildwood Restaurant
February 8, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$85
Wildwood executive chef Dustin Clark will create a stunning five-course menu in Portland featuring some great wines from three indie Oregon winemakers.
Tickets are $85 per person inclusive of food, wine and gratuity. For reservations, email [email protected] or call 503-225-0130.
Sea Scallop Crudo with Meyer lemon, celery root, crispy shallot paired with 2011 Harper Voit 2011 “Surlie” Pinot Blanc, Willamette Valley
Smoked Trout and Grilled Parsnip Salad with ruby grapefruit, frisee, truffle oil and crème fraîche paired with Leah Jørgensen Cellars 2011 Blanc de Cabernet Franc, Walla Walla Valley
Crispy Duck Rillettes with lentils, plum conserve paired with Harper Voit 2010 Standline Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
Slow Cooked Beef Cheek with applewood bacon, pici noodles, roasted cauliflower paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars, 2010 Carpenter Hill Vineyard Syrah, Rogue Valley
Milk Chocolate Mousse with bacon salt, preserved blackberry coulis, tuile paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars 2009 Pepper Mélange Syrah, Bennet Valley, Calif.