- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 20 hours ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 2 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 3 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 4 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 6 days ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 6 days ago
- Meredith Smith takes over at Ste. Chapelle in IdahoPosted 1 week ago
- Columbia Crest brings in Crystal Gayle, BuckinghamsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines honors Jeb DunnuckPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Winter Supper in the Wood Room at Wildwood Restaurant
February 8, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $85
Wildwood executive chef Dustin Clark will create a stunning five-course menu in Portland featuring some great wines from three indie Oregon winemakers.
Tickets are $85 per person inclusive of food, wine and gratuity. For reservations, email [email protected] or call 503-225-0130.
Sea Scallop Crudo with Meyer lemon, celery root, crispy shallot paired with 2011 Harper Voit 2011 “Surlie” Pinot Blanc, Willamette Valley
Smoked Trout and Grilled Parsnip Salad with ruby grapefruit, frisee, truffle oil and crème fraîche paired with Leah Jørgensen Cellars 2011 Blanc de Cabernet Franc, Walla Walla Valley
Crispy Duck Rillettes with lentils, plum conserve paired with Harper Voit 2010 Standline Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
Slow Cooked Beef Cheek with applewood bacon, pici noodles, roasted cauliflower paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars, 2010 Carpenter Hill Vineyard Syrah, Rogue Valley
Milk Chocolate Mousse with bacon salt, preserved blackberry coulis, tuile paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars 2009 Pepper Mélange Syrah, Bennet Valley, Calif.