- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 24 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Winter Supper in the Wood Room at Wildwood Restaurant
February 8, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$85
Wildwood executive chef Dustin Clark will create a stunning five-course menu in Portland featuring some great wines from three indie Oregon winemakers.
Tickets are $85 per person inclusive of food, wine and gratuity. For reservations, email [email protected] or call 503-225-0130.
Sea Scallop Crudo with Meyer lemon, celery root, crispy shallot paired with 2011 Harper Voit 2011 “Surlie” Pinot Blanc, Willamette Valley
Smoked Trout and Grilled Parsnip Salad with ruby grapefruit, frisee, truffle oil and crème fraîche paired with Leah Jørgensen Cellars 2011 Blanc de Cabernet Franc, Walla Walla Valley
Crispy Duck Rillettes with lentils, plum conserve paired with Harper Voit 2010 Standline Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
Slow Cooked Beef Cheek with applewood bacon, pici noodles, roasted cauliflower paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars, 2010 Carpenter Hill Vineyard Syrah, Rogue Valley
Milk Chocolate Mousse with bacon salt, preserved blackberry coulis, tuile paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars 2009 Pepper Mélange Syrah, Bennet Valley, Calif.