- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Winter Supper in the Wood Room at Wildwood Restaurant
February 8, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$85
Wildwood executive chef Dustin Clark will create a stunning five-course menu in Portland featuring some great wines from three indie Oregon winemakers.
Tickets are $85 per person inclusive of food, wine and gratuity. For reservations, email [email protected] or call 503-225-0130.
Sea Scallop Crudo with Meyer lemon, celery root, crispy shallot paired with 2011 Harper Voit 2011 “Surlie” Pinot Blanc, Willamette Valley
Smoked Trout and Grilled Parsnip Salad with ruby grapefruit, frisee, truffle oil and crème fraîche paired with Leah Jørgensen Cellars 2011 Blanc de Cabernet Franc, Walla Walla Valley
Crispy Duck Rillettes with lentils, plum conserve paired with Harper Voit 2010 Standline Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
Slow Cooked Beef Cheek with applewood bacon, pici noodles, roasted cauliflower paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars, 2010 Carpenter Hill Vineyard Syrah, Rogue Valley
Milk Chocolate Mousse with bacon salt, preserved blackberry coulis, tuile paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars 2009 Pepper Mélange Syrah, Bennet Valley, Calif.