- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Winter Supper in the Wood Room at Wildwood Restaurant
February 8, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$85
Wildwood executive chef Dustin Clark will create a stunning five-course menu in Portland featuring some great wines from three indie Oregon winemakers.
Tickets are $85 per person inclusive of food, wine and gratuity. For reservations, email [email protected] or call 503-225-0130.
Sea Scallop Crudo with Meyer lemon, celery root, crispy shallot paired with 2011 Harper Voit 2011 “Surlie” Pinot Blanc, Willamette Valley
Smoked Trout and Grilled Parsnip Salad with ruby grapefruit, frisee, truffle oil and crème fraîche paired with Leah Jørgensen Cellars 2011 Blanc de Cabernet Franc, Walla Walla Valley
Crispy Duck Rillettes with lentils, plum conserve paired with Harper Voit 2010 Standline Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
Slow Cooked Beef Cheek with applewood bacon, pici noodles, roasted cauliflower paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars, 2010 Carpenter Hill Vineyard Syrah, Rogue Valley
Milk Chocolate Mousse with bacon salt, preserved blackberry coulis, tuile paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars 2009 Pepper Mélange Syrah, Bennet Valley, Calif.