- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 14 hours ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 2 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 2 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 4 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 5 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 6 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 6 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Winter Supper in the Wood Room at Wildwood Restaurant
February 8, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $85
Wildwood executive chef Dustin Clark will create a stunning five-course menu in Portland featuring some great wines from three indie Oregon winemakers.
Tickets are $85 per person inclusive of food, wine and gratuity. For reservations, email [email protected] or call 503-225-0130.
Sea Scallop Crudo with Meyer lemon, celery root, crispy shallot paired with 2011 Harper Voit 2011 “Surlie” Pinot Blanc, Willamette Valley
Smoked Trout and Grilled Parsnip Salad with ruby grapefruit, frisee, truffle oil and crème fraîche paired with Leah Jørgensen Cellars 2011 Blanc de Cabernet Franc, Walla Walla Valley
Crispy Duck Rillettes with lentils, plum conserve paired with Harper Voit 2010 Standline Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
Slow Cooked Beef Cheek with applewood bacon, pici noodles, roasted cauliflower paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars, 2010 Carpenter Hill Vineyard Syrah, Rogue Valley
Milk Chocolate Mousse with bacon salt, preserved blackberry coulis, tuile paired with Kandarian Wine Cellars 2009 Pepper Mélange Syrah, Bennet Valley, Calif.