- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 11 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Winter’s Hill Vineyard 2012 Barrel Tasting and Futures Event
November 16, 2013 @ 11:00 am$15
Winter’s Hill Vineyard in the Dundee Hills of Oregon is staging its annual Barrel Tasting and Futures sales of 2012 Pinot noir.
The wine we made in 2012 keeps getting better, and we are almost ready to share it with you. Last spring, we offered future sales on Block 5 of our 2012 Pinot Noir, and it sold out in record time. If you missed out on the last offer, we have selected two additional blocks of Pinot Noir from our estate vineyard.
Join us for barrel tasting of Blocks 9 & 10 and order your wine, which will be available next spring. There is $15 tasting fee, however the fee does not apply to Cellar Door Club members and up to three guests per member.