- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Winter’s Hill Vineyard 2012 Barrel Tasting and Futures Event
November 16, 2013 @ 11:00 am$15
Winter’s Hill Vineyard in the Dundee Hills of Oregon is staging its annual Barrel Tasting and Futures sales of 2012 Pinot noir.
The wine we made in 2012 keeps getting better, and we are almost ready to share it with you. Last spring, we offered future sales on Block 5 of our 2012 Pinot Noir, and it sold out in record time. If you missed out on the last offer, we have selected two additional blocks of Pinot Noir from our estate vineyard.
Join us for barrel tasting of Blocks 9 & 10 and order your wine, which will be available next spring. There is $15 tasting fee, however the fee does not apply to Cellar Door Club members and up to three guests per member.