- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 5 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Winter’s Hill Vineyard 2012 Barrel Tasting and Futures Event
November 16, 2013 @ 11:00 am$15
Winter’s Hill Vineyard in the Dundee Hills of Oregon is staging its annual Barrel Tasting and Futures sales of 2012 Pinot noir.
The wine we made in 2012 keeps getting better, and we are almost ready to share it with you. Last spring, we offered future sales on Block 5 of our 2012 Pinot Noir, and it sold out in record time. If you missed out on the last offer, we have selected two additional blocks of Pinot Noir from our estate vineyard.
Join us for barrel tasting of Blocks 9 & 10 and order your wine, which will be available next spring. There is $15 tasting fee, however the fee does not apply to Cellar Door Club members and up to three guests per member.