- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 17 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Winter’s Hill Vineyard 2012 Barrel Tasting and Futures Event
November 16, 2013 @ 11:00 am$15
Winter’s Hill Vineyard in the Dundee Hills of Oregon is staging its annual Barrel Tasting and Futures sales of 2012 Pinot noir.
The wine we made in 2012 keeps getting better, and we are almost ready to share it with you. Last spring, we offered future sales on Block 5 of our 2012 Pinot Noir, and it sold out in record time. If you missed out on the last offer, we have selected two additional blocks of Pinot Noir from our estate vineyard.
Join us for barrel tasting of Blocks 9 & 10 and order your wine, which will be available next spring. There is $15 tasting fee, however the fee does not apply to Cellar Door Club members and up to three guests per member.