- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Winter’s Hill Vineyard 2012 Barrel Tasting and Futures Event
November 16, 2013 @ 11:00 am$15
Winter’s Hill Vineyard in the Dundee Hills of Oregon is staging its annual Barrel Tasting and Futures sales of 2012 Pinot noir.
The wine we made in 2012 keeps getting better, and we are almost ready to share it with you. Last spring, we offered future sales on Block 5 of our 2012 Pinot Noir, and it sold out in record time. If you missed out on the last offer, we have selected two additional blocks of Pinot Noir from our estate vineyard.
Join us for barrel tasting of Blocks 9 & 10 and order your wine, which will be available next spring. There is $15 tasting fee, however the fee does not apply to Cellar Door Club members and up to three guests per member.