Golf Fore Red tournament for women and Hope Heart Institute invite you to this special event with wine & chocolate tasting and useful information from a dietician about women and heart disease and ways to combat it. Fee includes wine tasting, hors d’oeuvres, sample box of truffles and $15 off wine purchases. We’ll also be releasing specially labeled Golf Fore Red wines, with proceeds benefiting Hope Heart Institute. Tastings from 5:30-6:30; program starts at 6:30. Space is limited – reserve in advance.
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 20 hours ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 2 days ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 3 days ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 5 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 6 days ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 7 days ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon wine community reflects on life of Elkton’s John BradleyPosted 1 week ago
- Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.