Golf Fore Red tournament for women and Hope Heart Institute invite you to this special event with wine & chocolate tasting and useful information from a dietician about women and heart disease and ways to combat it. Fee includes wine tasting, hors d’oeuvres, sample box of truffles and $15 off wine purchases. We’ll also be releasing specially labeled Golf Fore Red wines, with proceeds benefiting Hope Heart Institute. Tastings from 5:30-6:30; program starts at 6:30. Space is limited – reserve in advance.
- Vintners, growers hit road with story of Yakima Valley winePosted 7 hours ago
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 1 day ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 2 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 3 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 4 days ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 6 days ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 1 week ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.