Golf Fore Red tournament for women and Hope Heart Institute invite you to this special event with wine & chocolate tasting and useful information from a dietician about women and heart disease and ways to combat it. Fee includes wine tasting, hors d’oeuvres, sample box of truffles and $15 off wine purchases. We’ll also be releasing specially labeled Golf Fore Red wines, with proceeds benefiting Hope Heart Institute. Tastings from 5:30-6:30; program starts at 6:30. Space is limited – reserve in advance.
- Washington Merlot lovePosted 20 mins ago
- A Great Northwest Wine Time MachinePosted 1 day ago
- Horse Heaven Hills the driving force behind Washington growthPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon wineries should plan for another warm vintage, scientist saysPosted 3 days ago
- Allen Shoup to be inducted into Washington Wine Hall of FamePosted 4 days ago
- Washington Cabernet Sauvignon crushes competitionPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon winery restriction sparks comments on The Rocks AVA petitionPosted 6 days ago
- Red blends are big winners in Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Yakima Valley feast pairs wine, food, poetryPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest Destinations: Desert Wind WineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.