- Milbrandt Vineyards makes winemaking changes on Wahluke SlopePosted 3 hours ago
- Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolutionPosted 1 day ago
- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 2 days ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 4 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 6 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Women Take Heart wine & chocolate tasting
February 20, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm| $35.00
Golf Fore Red tournament for women and Hope Heart Institute invite you to this special event with wine & chocolate tasting and useful information from a dietician about women and heart disease and ways to combat it. Fee includes wine tasting, hors d’oeuvres, sample box of truffles and $15 off wine purchases. We’ll also be releasing specially labeled Golf Fore Red wines, with proceeds benefiting Hope Heart Institute. Tastings from 5:30-6:30; program starts at 6:30. Space is limited – reserve in advance.