- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Women Take Heart wine & chocolate tasting
February 20, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$35.00
Golf Fore Red tournament for women and Hope Heart Institute invite you to this special event with wine & chocolate tasting and useful information from a dietician about women and heart disease and ways to combat it. Fee includes wine tasting, hors d’oeuvres, sample box of truffles and $15 off wine purchases. We’ll also be releasing specially labeled Golf Fore Red wines, with proceeds benefiting Hope Heart Institute. Tastings from 5:30-6:30; program starts at 6:30. Space is limited – reserve in advance.