- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
May 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$60
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Join Woodinville Wine Country on Friday, May 6 for an evening of food, wine, and fun. The event is a preview of Woodinville winemakers’ spring selections.
Enjoy delicious reds, whites and rosés from more than 30 wineries, paired with a variety of hearty bites from award-winning Pacific Northwest chef Seth Frenald.
Tickets are available for $60 (a portion of the proceeds support our charity partner The Good Times Project, creating lifelong memories for kids with cancer). For more information or to register, visit www.woodinvillewinecountry.com.