- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
May 6, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$60
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Join Woodinville Wine Country on Friday, May 6 for an evening of food, wine, and fun. The event is a preview of Woodinville winemakers’ spring selections.
Enjoy delicious reds, whites and rosés from more than 30 wineries, paired with a variety of hearty bites from award-winning Pacific Northwest chef Seth Frenald.
Tickets are available for $60 (a portion of the proceeds support our charity partner The Good Times Project, creating lifelong memories for kids with cancer). For more information or to register, visit www.woodinvillewinecountry.com.