- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 14 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
May 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$60
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Join Woodinville Wine Country on Friday, May 6 for an evening of food, wine, and fun. The event is a preview of Woodinville winemakers’ spring selections.
Enjoy delicious reds, whites and rosés from more than 30 wineries, paired with a variety of hearty bites from award-winning Pacific Northwest chef Seth Frenald.
Tickets are available for $60 (a portion of the proceeds support our charity partner The Good Times Project, creating lifelong memories for kids with cancer). For more information or to register, visit www.woodinvillewinecountry.com.