- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 23 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
May 6, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$60
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Join Woodinville Wine Country on Friday, May 6 for an evening of food, wine, and fun. The event is a preview of Woodinville winemakers’ spring selections.
Enjoy delicious reds, whites and rosés from more than 30 wineries, paired with a variety of hearty bites from award-winning Pacific Northwest chef Seth Frenald.
Tickets are available for $60 (a portion of the proceeds support our charity partner The Good Times Project, creating lifelong memories for kids with cancer). For more information or to register, visit www.woodinvillewinecountry.com.