- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 8 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 7 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
May 6, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$60
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Join Woodinville Wine Country on Friday, May 6 for an evening of food, wine, and fun. The event is a preview of Woodinville winemakers’ spring selections.
Enjoy delicious reds, whites and rosés from more than 30 wineries, paired with a variety of hearty bites from award-winning Pacific Northwest chef Seth Frenald.
Tickets are available for $60 (a portion of the proceeds support our charity partner The Good Times Project, creating lifelong memories for kids with cancer). For more information or to register, visit www.woodinvillewinecountry.com.