- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Woodinville Reserve: A White and Rosé Affair
April 19, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
WOODINVILE, Wash. — Woodinville Wine Country presents Woodinville Reserve: A White and Rosé Affair, which features top wines and award-winning chefs.
Woodinville Wine Country, the nonprofit trade association responsible for building awareness of the quality and diversity of Woodinville wines and tasting experiences, is excited to debut a new event to their annual line-up—Woodinville Reserve: A White and Rosé Affair—which will preview top Woodinville winemakers’ spring selections.
This evening of food, wine and fun will take place on Sunday, April 19 from 5-9 p.m. at Novelty Hill Januik Winery.
Participating wineries include Ancestry Cellars, Armstrong Family Winery, Auclair Winery, Barrage Cellars, Betz, Castillo de Feliciana, Chandler Reach, DeLille Cellars, EFESTE, Elevation Cellars, Eye of Needle, Gard Vintners, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Wine Estates, Isenhower Cellars, J. Bookwalter, JM Cellars, Kaella, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Market Vineyards, Matthews Winery, Michael Florentino, Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery, Sparkman Cellars, Tenor Wines, Torii Mor Winery, William Church Winery and Woodhouse Wine Estates.
Highlights of the evening will include:
- A variety of hearty bites from award-winning Pacific Northwest chefs including: Thierry Rautureau (Loulay and Luc, Seattle), Elias Cairo and Alex Yoder (Olympia Provisions, Portland); Bobby Moore (Barking Frog, Woodinville) and Seth Fernald (Novelty Hill Januik, Woodinville).
There are two levels of fun and unique experiences:
- Upstairs will feature over 30 wineries’ whites and rosés
- Downstairs, all guests are welcome to the Red Vault Room, featuring award-winning red wines
For more information on Woodinville Reserve: A White & Rosé Affair, visit www.woodinvillewinecountry.com.