- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 17 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Woodinville Reserve: A White and Rosé Affair
April 19, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
WOODINVILE, Wash. — Woodinville Wine Country presents Woodinville Reserve: A White and Rosé Affair, which features top wines and award-winning chefs.
Woodinville Wine Country, the nonprofit trade association responsible for building awareness of the quality and diversity of Woodinville wines and tasting experiences, is excited to debut a new event to their annual line-up—Woodinville Reserve: A White and Rosé Affair—which will preview top Woodinville winemakers’ spring selections.
This evening of food, wine and fun will take place on Sunday, April 19 from 5-9 p.m. at Novelty Hill Januik Winery.
Participating wineries include Ancestry Cellars, Armstrong Family Winery, Auclair Winery, Barrage Cellars, Betz, Castillo de Feliciana, Chandler Reach, DeLille Cellars, EFESTE, Elevation Cellars, Eye of Needle, Gard Vintners, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Wine Estates, Isenhower Cellars, J. Bookwalter, JM Cellars, Kaella, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Market Vineyards, Matthews Winery, Michael Florentino, Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery, Sparkman Cellars, Tenor Wines, Torii Mor Winery, William Church Winery and Woodhouse Wine Estates.
Highlights of the evening will include:
- A variety of hearty bites from award-winning Pacific Northwest chefs including: Thierry Rautureau (Loulay and Luc, Seattle), Elias Cairo and Alex Yoder (Olympia Provisions, Portland); Bobby Moore (Barking Frog, Woodinville) and Seth Fernald (Novelty Hill Januik, Woodinville).
There are two levels of fun and unique experiences:
- Upstairs will feature over 30 wineries’ whites and rosés
- Downstairs, all guests are welcome to the Red Vault Room, featuring award-winning red wines
For more information on Woodinville Reserve: A White & Rosé Affair, visit www.woodinvillewinecountry.com.