- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 3 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
April 12, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$75 - $125
Woodinville RESERVE is a new, exclusive tasting event held at Columbia Winery featuring top tier selections of Woodinville wines from more than 40 wineries. All wines are 90+ rated as well as small-production bottlings too limited for review. Guest chefs from Woodinville’s top restaurants will be on-hand to serve up delicious bites. Participating restaurants include Barking Frog, Italianissimo, Pasta Nova, Le Petit Noir, Purple Café and Wine Bar, The Twisted Café, The Hollywood Tavern and The Station Pizzeria.
There are two ticket options available for this upscale evening:
$75 – Friday, April 12 Woodinville RESERVE evening only
$125 – This VIP package includes a Woodinville RESERVE ticket and a two-day pass to the Passport to Woodinville Open House Weekend April 20-21.
Woodinville RESERVE Participating wineries are Alta Cellars, Auclair Winery, Baer Winery, Betz Family Winery, Brian Carter Cellars, The Bunnell Family Cellar, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Winery, Covington Cellars, DeLille Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Dusted Valley, EFESTE, Elevation Cellars, Finn Hill Winery, Forgeron Cellars, Gard Cellars, Gecko Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Guardian Cellars, J. Bookwalter Wine, Kaella Winery, Kestrel Wines, Lauren Ashton, Matthews Estate, Michael Florentino Cellars, Obelisco Estate, Page Cellars, Piccola Cellars, Pondera Winery, Robert Ramsay Cellars, Ross Andrew, Silver Lake Winery, Sparkman Cellars, Two Vintners and William Church Winery.