- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 16 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
April 12, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$75 - $125
Woodinville RESERVE is a new, exclusive tasting event held at Columbia Winery featuring top tier selections of Woodinville wines from more than 40 wineries. All wines are 90+ rated as well as small-production bottlings too limited for review. Guest chefs from Woodinville’s top restaurants will be on-hand to serve up delicious bites. Participating restaurants include Barking Frog, Italianissimo, Pasta Nova, Le Petit Noir, Purple Café and Wine Bar, The Twisted Café, The Hollywood Tavern and The Station Pizzeria.
There are two ticket options available for this upscale evening:
$75 – Friday, April 12 Woodinville RESERVE evening only
$125 – This VIP package includes a Woodinville RESERVE ticket and a two-day pass to the Passport to Woodinville Open House Weekend April 20-21.
Woodinville RESERVE Participating wineries are Alta Cellars, Auclair Winery, Baer Winery, Betz Family Winery, Brian Carter Cellars, The Bunnell Family Cellar, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Winery, Covington Cellars, DeLille Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Dusted Valley, EFESTE, Elevation Cellars, Finn Hill Winery, Forgeron Cellars, Gard Cellars, Gecko Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Guardian Cellars, J. Bookwalter Wine, Kaella Winery, Kestrel Wines, Lauren Ashton, Matthews Estate, Michael Florentino Cellars, Obelisco Estate, Page Cellars, Piccola Cellars, Pondera Winery, Robert Ramsay Cellars, Ross Andrew, Silver Lake Winery, Sparkman Cellars, Two Vintners and William Church Winery.