- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 19 hours ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 1 day ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 3 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 4 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 5 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 1 week ago
- After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot NoirPosted 1 week ago
- Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia ValleyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Woodinville Warehouse Wine Walk and Scavenger Hunt
April 18, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm| Free
Be on the lookout at this Thursday’s Woodinville Warehouse Wine Walk and Scavenger Hunt. Grab some friends, start at Eye of the Needle Winery, enjoy great wine and let your inner child come out for some playtime.