- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 17 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Woodinville Wine Country’s North of 95 and Woodinville Reserve
April 25, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm90$
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Woodinville Wine Country will introduce a series of unique, new wine tastings and culinary programs this spring, each showcasing the exceptional quality of Woodinville wines.
At the same time, the association is issuing a “last call” for Passport to Woodinville 2014 — a popular consumer event that will celebrate its 12th and final season.
North of 95 and Woodinville Reserve
Taste Woodinville Wine Country’s most critically acclaimed wines at one of two events Friday, April 25. Woodinville Reserve will feature more than 30 wineries, all pouring 90+ rated wines; a limited number of tickets will also be sold to “North of 95,” a new event featuring 95+ rated wines. North of 95 ticket holders will also have access to Reserve.
When: Friday, April 25, 2014 North of 95 6:30 p.m.; Woodinville Reserve 7 p.m.
Where: Willows Lodge, Woodinville, Wash.
Tickets: $90 Reserve only; $160 Reserve & North of 95 on sale at Brownpapertickets.
Cellars and Skillets
The introduction of Woodinville Wine Country’s new progressive dinner series this May includes three distinct Woodinville venues. Northwest celebrity chefs will be featured, and Woodinville wines will be poured.
When: Saturday, May 3, 2014 6:30p.m.
Where: JM Cellars, EFESTE and Hollywood Tavern are the stops for this debut event
Tickets: $150. Space is limited at Brown Paper Tickets
Passport to Woodinville: Last Call
Back for its 12th and final year, Passport to Woodinville will retire after the 2014 season. Join us for this insider’s weekend to discover new wineries and return to old favorites.
When: Saturday, May 3 – Sunday, May 4
Where: More than 40 Woodinville wineries will participate
Tickets: $70 via Brown Paper Tickets. Sunday only $55
Woodinville — located 25 minutes northeast of downtown Seattle — is home to more than 100 Washington wineries and tasting rooms.