- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 18 hours ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 3 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 5 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 1 week ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Hollywood District’s First Thursday Wine Walk of 2013 in Woodinville
January 3, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $20
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Bookwalter, Forgeron, Otis Kenyon, Patit Creek, Patterson, Sky River Mead, Trust and Zerba.
It costs a flat fee of $20 to sample 15 of the wines being poured during the walk. Tickets are cash only, and the main ticket station will be Cougar Crest Winery. They also will be available at DiStefano Winery, 14356 Woodinville-Redmond Road, Redmond, WA 98072.
BYOG (bring your own glass). If you need a glass, it will cost $5.