- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 2 days ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 4 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 5 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 6 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 7 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Hollywood District’s First Thursday Wine Walk of 2013 in Woodinville
January 3, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Bookwalter, Forgeron, Otis Kenyon, Patit Creek, Patterson, Sky River Mead, Trust and Zerba.
It costs a flat fee of $20 to sample 15 of the wines being poured during the walk. Tickets are cash only, and the main ticket station will be Cougar Crest Winery. They also will be available at DiStefano Winery, 14356 Woodinville-Redmond Road, Redmond, WA 98072.
BYOG (bring your own glass). If you need a glass, it will cost $5.