- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 day ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hollywood District’s First Thursday Wine Walk of 2013 in Woodinville
January 3, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Bookwalter, Forgeron, Otis Kenyon, Patit Creek, Patterson, Sky River Mead, Trust and Zerba.
It costs a flat fee of $20 to sample 15 of the wines being poured during the walk. Tickets are cash only, and the main ticket station will be Cougar Crest Winery. They also will be available at DiStefano Winery, 14356 Woodinville-Redmond Road, Redmond, WA 98072.
BYOG (bring your own glass). If you need a glass, it will cost $5.