- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hollywood District’s First Thursday Wine Walk of 2013 in Woodinville
January 3, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Bookwalter, Forgeron, Otis Kenyon, Patit Creek, Patterson, Sky River Mead, Trust and Zerba.
It costs a flat fee of $20 to sample 15 of the wines being poured during the walk. Tickets are cash only, and the main ticket station will be Cougar Crest Winery. They also will be available at DiStefano Winery, 14356 Woodinville-Redmond Road, Redmond, WA 98072.
BYOG (bring your own glass). If you need a glass, it will cost $5.