- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 5 hours ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 1 day ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 2 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 4 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 5 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 6 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 1 week ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Hollywood District’s First Thursday Wine Walk of 2013 in Woodinville
January 3, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Bookwalter, Forgeron, Otis Kenyon, Patit Creek, Patterson, Sky River Mead, Trust and Zerba.
It costs a flat fee of $20 to sample 15 of the wines being poured during the walk. Tickets are cash only, and the main ticket station will be Cougar Crest Winery. They also will be available at DiStefano Winery, 14356 Woodinville-Redmond Road, Redmond, WA 98072.
BYOG (bring your own glass). If you need a glass, it will cost $5.