- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 23 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Woodland Park Zoo Tasting Flight
July 8 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 - $80
SEATTLE — Experience some the Northwest’s finest boutique wines on Woodland Park Zoo’s picturesque North Meadow with the annual Woodland Park Zoo Tasting Flight, presented by Fred Meyer and QFC.
This is an after-hours, adults-only fundraiser event for Woodland Park Zoo. Must be 21 or over and have valid ID for event entry.
A general admission ticket provides 10 tastings from more than 40 wineries, but additional tasting tickets available for purchase. Full bottles from participating wineries available for purchase. Concessions also are available for purchase.
There will be live music, and your ticket allows for near-encounters with animals as well as access to award-winning animal exhibits.
As part of Woodland Park Zoo’s commitment to sustainable practices, including waste reduction, this is a Bring Your Own Glass event (souvenir glasses for $5 may be purchased at the event while supplies last).
Tasting Flight VIP tickets offer VIP guests additional benefits including early entry at 5 p.m., souvenir wine glass, complimentary buffet, additional wine tastings, zoo admission tickets for a future visit, and an exclusive animal encounter. VIP tickets may only be purchased in advance and online.
Parking: $6. This is an after-hours fundraiser—regular zoo membership admission does not apply. Tickets can be purchased online by visiting zoo.org/wine.
If not sold out in advance, tickets will be available at the zoo’s West Entrance during the event.