- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 14 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Woodland Park Zoo Tasting Flight
July 8, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 - $80
SEATTLE — Experience some the Northwest’s finest boutique wines on Woodland Park Zoo’s picturesque North Meadow with the annual Woodland Park Zoo Tasting Flight, presented by Fred Meyer and QFC.
This is an after-hours, adults-only fundraiser event for Woodland Park Zoo. Must be 21 or over and have valid ID for event entry.
A general admission ticket provides 10 tastings from more than 40 wineries, but additional tasting tickets available for purchase. Full bottles from participating wineries available for purchase. Concessions also are available for purchase.
There will be live music, and your ticket allows for near-encounters with animals as well as access to award-winning animal exhibits.
As part of Woodland Park Zoo’s commitment to sustainable practices, including waste reduction, this is a Bring Your Own Glass event (souvenir glasses for $5 may be purchased at the event while supplies last).
Tasting Flight VIP tickets offer VIP guests additional benefits including early entry at 5 p.m., souvenir wine glass, complimentary buffet, additional wine tastings, zoo admission tickets for a future visit, and an exclusive animal encounter. VIP tickets may only be purchased in advance and online.
Parking: $6. This is an after-hours fundraiser—regular zoo membership admission does not apply. Tickets can be purchased online by visiting zoo.org/wine.
If not sold out in advance, tickets will be available at the zoo’s West Entrance during the event.