- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Woodland Park Zoo Tasting Flight
July 8 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30 - $80
SEATTLE — Experience some the Northwest’s finest boutique wines on Woodland Park Zoo’s picturesque North Meadow with the annual Woodland Park Zoo Tasting Flight, presented by Fred Meyer and QFC.
This is an after-hours, adults-only fundraiser event for Woodland Park Zoo. Must be 21 or over and have valid ID for event entry.
A general admission ticket provides 10 tastings from more than 40 wineries, but additional tasting tickets available for purchase. Full bottles from participating wineries available for purchase. Concessions also are available for purchase.
There will be live music, and your ticket allows for near-encounters with animals as well as access to award-winning animal exhibits.
As part of Woodland Park Zoo’s commitment to sustainable practices, including waste reduction, this is a Bring Your Own Glass event (souvenir glasses for $5 may be purchased at the event while supplies last).
Tasting Flight VIP tickets offer VIP guests additional benefits including early entry at 5 p.m., souvenir wine glass, complimentary buffet, additional wine tastings, zoo admission tickets for a future visit, and an exclusive animal encounter. VIP tickets may only be purchased in advance and online.
Parking: $6. This is an after-hours fundraiser—regular zoo membership admission does not apply. Tickets can be purchased online by visiting zoo.org/wine.
If not sold out in advance, tickets will be available at the zoo’s West Entrance during the event.