- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
WSU Tri-Cities Wine and Jazz Festival
June 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25 - $125
RICHLAND, Wash. – The Auction of Washington Wines will partner with Washington State University Tri-Cities on Saturday, June 25 for the second annual Wine and Jazz Festival, featuring Seattle native Jeff Kashiwa, saxophonist for Grammy-nominated The Rippingtons.
The beautiful riverfront campus will serve as the setting for the concert, heavy appetizers and tastings from Washington wineries. All proceeds from the festival will benefit the viticulture and enology program at WSU Tri-Cities.
The star-studded lineup of participating wineries includes Baer, Bookwalter, Col Solar, Cooper, Corvus, Côte Bonneville, DeLille, Double Canyon, EFESTE, Goose Ridge, Gordon Estate, Hedges, Henry Earl, Mercer, Monte Scarlatto, Naches Heights, Purple Star, Reininger, Seven Hills, Upland Estates and Woodward Canyon.
VIP – $125
includes Chancellor’s Reception, reserved seating and all inclusive food and wine tastings
Wine & Jazz Lover – $85
includes all inclusive food and wine tastings
Jazz Lover – $25
concert only pricing with one drink ticket. Additional food and wine available for purchase.
Wine & Jazz Weekend Package, June 24-25– $950
includes two seats at a Vineyard Dinner, two VIP level Wine & Jazz tickets and accommodations for two nights at Springhill Suites by Marriott.
Cougar Brunch at Bookwalter, June 26 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Featuring WSU Blended Learning sparkling wines
*Reservations encouraged. Open seating, regular brunch service with all proceeds from the day benefiting the WSU Tri-Cities Viticulture & Enology Program.
*Must be 21+ to attend.