- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
WSU Tri-Cities Wine and Jazz Festival
June 25, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25 - $125
RICHLAND, Wash. – The Auction of Washington Wines will partner with Washington State University Tri-Cities on Saturday, June 25 for the second annual Wine and Jazz Festival, featuring Seattle native Jeff Kashiwa, saxophonist for Grammy-nominated The Rippingtons.
The beautiful riverfront campus will serve as the setting for the concert, heavy appetizers and tastings from Washington wineries. All proceeds from the festival will benefit the viticulture and enology program at WSU Tri-Cities.
The star-studded lineup of participating wineries includes Baer, Bookwalter, Col Solar, Cooper, Corvus, Côte Bonneville, DeLille, Double Canyon, EFESTE, Goose Ridge, Gordon Estate, Hedges, Henry Earl, Mercer, Monte Scarlatto, Naches Heights, Purple Star, Reininger, Seven Hills, Upland Estates and Woodward Canyon.
VIP – $125
includes Chancellor’s Reception, reserved seating and all inclusive food and wine tastings
Wine & Jazz Lover – $85
includes all inclusive food and wine tastings
Jazz Lover – $25
concert only pricing with one drink ticket. Additional food and wine available for purchase.
Wine & Jazz Weekend Package, June 24-25– $950
includes two seats at a Vineyard Dinner, two VIP level Wine & Jazz tickets and accommodations for two nights at Springhill Suites by Marriott.
Cougar Brunch at Bookwalter, June 26 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Featuring WSU Blended Learning sparkling wines
*Reservations encouraged. Open seating, regular brunch service with all proceeds from the day benefiting the WSU Tri-Cities Viticulture & Enology Program.
*Must be 21+ to attend.