- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
WSU Tri-Cities Wine and Jazz Festival
June 25, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25 - $125
RICHLAND, Wash. – The Auction of Washington Wines will partner with Washington State University Tri-Cities on Saturday, June 25 for the second annual Wine and Jazz Festival, featuring Seattle native Jeff Kashiwa, saxophonist for Grammy-nominated The Rippingtons.
The beautiful riverfront campus will serve as the setting for the concert, heavy appetizers and tastings from Washington wineries. All proceeds from the festival will benefit the viticulture and enology program at WSU Tri-Cities.
The star-studded lineup of participating wineries includes Baer, Bookwalter, Col Solar, Cooper, Corvus, Côte Bonneville, DeLille, Double Canyon, EFESTE, Goose Ridge, Gordon Estate, Hedges, Henry Earl, Mercer, Monte Scarlatto, Naches Heights, Purple Star, Reininger, Seven Hills, Upland Estates and Woodward Canyon.
VIP – $125
includes Chancellor’s Reception, reserved seating and all inclusive food and wine tastings
Wine & Jazz Lover – $85
includes all inclusive food and wine tastings
Jazz Lover – $25
concert only pricing with one drink ticket. Additional food and wine available for purchase.
Wine & Jazz Weekend Package, June 24-25– $950
includes two seats at a Vineyard Dinner, two VIP level Wine & Jazz tickets and accommodations for two nights at Springhill Suites by Marriott.
Cougar Brunch at Bookwalter, June 26 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Featuring WSU Blended Learning sparkling wines
*Reservations encouraged. Open seating, regular brunch service with all proceeds from the day benefiting the WSU Tri-Cities Viticulture & Enology Program.
*Must be 21+ to attend.