- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 22 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
WSU Tri-Cities Wine and Jazz Festival
June 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25 - $125
RICHLAND, Wash. – The Auction of Washington Wines will partner with Washington State University Tri-Cities on Saturday, June 25 for the second annual Wine and Jazz Festival, featuring Seattle native Jeff Kashiwa, saxophonist for Grammy-nominated The Rippingtons.
The beautiful riverfront campus will serve as the setting for the concert, heavy appetizers and tastings from Washington wineries. All proceeds from the festival will benefit the viticulture and enology program at WSU Tri-Cities.
The star-studded lineup of participating wineries includes Baer, Bookwalter, Col Solar, Cooper, Corvus, Côte Bonneville, DeLille, Double Canyon, EFESTE, Goose Ridge, Gordon Estate, Hedges, Henry Earl, Mercer, Monte Scarlatto, Naches Heights, Purple Star, Reininger, Seven Hills, Upland Estates and Woodward Canyon.
VIP – $125
includes Chancellor’s Reception, reserved seating and all inclusive food and wine tastings
Wine & Jazz Lover – $85
includes all inclusive food and wine tastings
Jazz Lover – $25
concert only pricing with one drink ticket. Additional food and wine available for purchase.
Wine & Jazz Weekend Package, June 24-25– $950
includes two seats at a Vineyard Dinner, two VIP level Wine & Jazz tickets and accommodations for two nights at Springhill Suites by Marriott.
Cougar Brunch at Bookwalter, June 26 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Featuring WSU Blended Learning sparkling wines
*Reservations encouraged. Open seating, regular brunch service with all proceeds from the day benefiting the WSU Tri-Cities Viticulture & Enology Program.
*Must be 21+ to attend.