- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 14 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend
February 16, 2013 - February 17, 2013$35
Yakima Valley is inviting wine and chocolate enthusiasts to its annual Red Wine & Chocolate event weekend Feb. 16-17. As the oldest wine growing region in Washington state, wineries from Yakima, Zillah, Prosser and Red Mountain will be offering a weekend of divine decadence with the Premier Pass for $30, the only way to experience the depth of the Yakima Valley during Red Wine & Chocolate weekend.
Pass holders will receive access to exclusive pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public. The pairings continue as the wines featured are available to take home for Premier Pass holders.
The Red Wine & Chocolate Premier Passes can be purchased at wineyakimavalley.org