- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 17 hours ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 2 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 5 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 6 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 1 week ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend
February 16, 2013 - February 17, 2013| $35
Yakima Valley is inviting wine and chocolate enthusiasts to its annual Red Wine & Chocolate event weekend Feb. 16-17. As the oldest wine growing region in Washington state, wineries from Yakima, Zillah, Prosser and Red Mountain will be offering a weekend of divine decadence with the Premier Pass for $30, the only way to experience the depth of the Yakima Valley during Red Wine & Chocolate weekend.
Pass holders will receive access to exclusive pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public. The pairings continue as the wines featured are available to take home for Premier Pass holders.
The Red Wine & Chocolate Premier Passes can be purchased at wineyakimavalley.org