- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend
February 16, 2013 - February 17, 2013$35
Yakima Valley is inviting wine and chocolate enthusiasts to its annual Red Wine & Chocolate event weekend Feb. 16-17. As the oldest wine growing region in Washington state, wineries from Yakima, Zillah, Prosser and Red Mountain will be offering a weekend of divine decadence with the Premier Pass for $30, the only way to experience the depth of the Yakima Valley during Red Wine & Chocolate weekend.
Pass holders will receive access to exclusive pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public. The pairings continue as the wines featured are available to take home for Premier Pass holders.
The Red Wine & Chocolate Premier Passes can be purchased at wineyakimavalley.org