- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 3 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend
February 16, 2013 - February 17, 2013$35
Yakima Valley is inviting wine and chocolate enthusiasts to its annual Red Wine & Chocolate event weekend Feb. 16-17. As the oldest wine growing region in Washington state, wineries from Yakima, Zillah, Prosser and Red Mountain will be offering a weekend of divine decadence with the Premier Pass for $30, the only way to experience the depth of the Yakima Valley during Red Wine & Chocolate weekend.
Pass holders will receive access to exclusive pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public. The pairings continue as the wines featured are available to take home for Premier Pass holders.
The Red Wine & Chocolate Premier Passes can be purchased at wineyakimavalley.org