- 14 Hands releases ultrapremium red blendPosted 5 hours ago
- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 16 hours ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 4 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 5 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 6 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 1 week ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend
February 16, 2013 - February 17, 2013| $35
Yakima Valley is inviting wine and chocolate enthusiasts to its annual Red Wine & Chocolate event weekend Feb. 16-17. As the oldest wine growing region in Washington state, wineries from Yakima, Zillah, Prosser and Red Mountain will be offering a weekend of divine decadence with the Premier Pass for $30, the only way to experience the depth of the Yakima Valley during Red Wine & Chocolate weekend.
Pass holders will receive access to exclusive pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public. The pairings continue as the wines featured are available to take home for Premier Pass holders.
The Red Wine & Chocolate Premier Passes can be purchased at wineyakimavalley.org