- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 11 hours ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 1 day ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 3 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 4 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 5 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 6 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 1 week ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend
February 16, 2013 - February 17, 2013$35
Yakima Valley is inviting wine and chocolate enthusiasts to its annual Red Wine & Chocolate event weekend Feb. 16-17. As the oldest wine growing region in Washington state, wineries from Yakima, Zillah, Prosser and Red Mountain will be offering a weekend of divine decadence with the Premier Pass for $30, the only way to experience the depth of the Yakima Valley during Red Wine & Chocolate weekend.
Pass holders will receive access to exclusive pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public. The pairings continue as the wines featured are available to take home for Premier Pass holders.
The Red Wine & Chocolate Premier Passes can be purchased at wineyakimavalley.org