- Washington wine grape growers emerge intact from mild springPosted 6 hours ago
- Sunset’s Sara Schneider is the accidental wine expertPosted 1 day ago
- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 3 days ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 4 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 6 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 1 week ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 1 week ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend
February 16, 2013 - February 17, 2013| $35
Yakima Valley is inviting wine and chocolate enthusiasts to its annual Red Wine & Chocolate event weekend Feb. 16-17. As the oldest wine growing region in Washington state, wineries from Yakima, Zillah, Prosser and Red Mountain will be offering a weekend of divine decadence with the Premier Pass for $30, the only way to experience the depth of the Yakima Valley during Red Wine & Chocolate weekend.
Pass holders will receive access to exclusive pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public. The pairings continue as the wines featured are available to take home for Premier Pass holders.
The Red Wine & Chocolate Premier Passes can be purchased at wineyakimavalley.org