- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 18 hours ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 2 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 3 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 4 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 5 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 6 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 7 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend
February 16, 2013 - February 17, 2013| $35
Yakima Valley is inviting wine and chocolate enthusiasts to its annual Red Wine & Chocolate event weekend Feb. 16-17. As the oldest wine growing region in Washington state, wineries from Yakima, Zillah, Prosser and Red Mountain will be offering a weekend of divine decadence with the Premier Pass for $30, the only way to experience the depth of the Yakima Valley during Red Wine & Chocolate weekend.
Pass holders will receive access to exclusive pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public. The pairings continue as the wines featured are available to take home for Premier Pass holders.
The Red Wine & Chocolate Premier Passes can be purchased at wineyakimavalley.org