- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 8 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley Vintners Trivia Night
January 16, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmNo admission
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Yakima Valley Community College’s Agribusiness and Wine Club presents Trivia Night.
Yakima Valley Vintners Trivia Night is a 21-and-over evening featuring wine by the glass, wine by the bottle, appetizers and prizes. Registration starts at 6:30 p.m. and Trivia starts at 7 p.m. All proceeds benefit the Agribusiness and Wine Club. For more information, call 509-882-7069.
Yakima Valley Vintners’ student winemakers are in the process of completing the fermentation of the 2014 red and white wines and we have recently released our 2012 red and 2103 white vintages.
Yakima Valley Vintners produces between 300 and 500 cases per year. Its award-winning wines were first released during the 2008 Yakima Valley Spring Barrel Tasting. These wines have garnered more 50 awards during the last six vintages.
Those initial wines are sold out. The good news is more award winners have followed the inaugural year and keep our tasting room fully stocked with reds and whites from the 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 vintages.