- Washington lawmakers weighs 4th tasting room, growlers for wineriesPosted 1 hour ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley Vintners Trivia Night
January 16, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmNo admission
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Yakima Valley Community College’s Agribusiness and Wine Club presents Trivia Night.
Yakima Valley Vintners Trivia Night is a 21-and-over evening featuring wine by the glass, wine by the bottle, appetizers and prizes. Registration starts at 6:30 p.m. and Trivia starts at 7 p.m. All proceeds benefit the Agribusiness and Wine Club. For more information, call 509-882-7069.
Yakima Valley Vintners’ student winemakers are in the process of completing the fermentation of the 2014 red and white wines and we have recently released our 2012 red and 2103 white vintages.
Yakima Valley Vintners produces between 300 and 500 cases per year. Its award-winning wines were first released during the 2008 Yakima Valley Spring Barrel Tasting. These wines have garnered more 50 awards during the last six vintages.
Those initial wines are sold out. The good news is more award winners have followed the inaugural year and keep our tasting room fully stocked with reds and whites from the 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 vintages.