- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley Vintners Trivia Night
January 16, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmNo admission
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Yakima Valley Community College’s Agribusiness and Wine Club presents Trivia Night.
Yakima Valley Vintners Trivia Night is a 21-and-over evening featuring wine by the glass, wine by the bottle, appetizers and prizes. Registration starts at 6:30 p.m. and Trivia starts at 7 p.m. All proceeds benefit the Agribusiness and Wine Club. For more information, call 509-882-7069.
Yakima Valley Vintners’ student winemakers are in the process of completing the fermentation of the 2014 red and white wines and we have recently released our 2012 red and 2103 white vintages.
Yakima Valley Vintners produces between 300 and 500 cases per year. Its award-winning wines were first released during the 2008 Yakima Valley Spring Barrel Tasting. These wines have garnered more 50 awards during the last six vintages.
Those initial wines are sold out. The good news is more award winners have followed the inaugural year and keep our tasting room fully stocked with reds and whites from the 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 vintages.