- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley Vintners Trivia Night
January 16, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmNo admission
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Yakima Valley Community College’s Agribusiness and Wine Club presents Trivia Night.
Yakima Valley Vintners Trivia Night is a 21-and-over evening featuring wine by the glass, wine by the bottle, appetizers and prizes. Registration starts at 6:30 p.m. and Trivia starts at 7 p.m. All proceeds benefit the Agribusiness and Wine Club. For more information, call 509-882-7069.
Yakima Valley Vintners’ student winemakers are in the process of completing the fermentation of the 2014 red and white wines and we have recently released our 2012 red and 2103 white vintages.
Yakima Valley Vintners produces between 300 and 500 cases per year. Its award-winning wines were first released during the 2008 Yakima Valley Spring Barrel Tasting. These wines have garnered more 50 awards during the last six vintages.
Those initial wines are sold out. The good news is more award winners have followed the inaugural year and keep our tasting room fully stocked with reds and whites from the 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 vintages.