- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 20 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yappy Hour Every Summer Sunday at Westport Winery
May 26, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Bring your favorite canines and join us for Yappy Hour every summer Sunday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. outside the patio.
It is the perfect time and place for you and your pooch to socialize, soak up the sun and enjoy the best days at the beach. Winery dogs Lulu (Lady Lukara) and Curzon Dax will likely join the fun. Be sure to take a look at them in the books Dogs Tell Their Stories and Winery Dogs of Washington. Autographs are available on request. (Photo by Marcy Merrill)
Dog massage therapist Joni Sorita will be offering massages for the pampered pets, too!