- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 18 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yappy Hour Every Summer Sunday at Westport Winery
May 26, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Bring your favorite canines and join us for Yappy Hour every summer Sunday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. outside the patio.
It is the perfect time and place for you and your pooch to socialize, soak up the sun and enjoy the best days at the beach. Winery dogs Lulu (Lady Lukara) and Curzon Dax will likely join the fun. Be sure to take a look at them in the books Dogs Tell Their Stories and Winery Dogs of Washington. Autographs are available on request. (Photo by Marcy Merrill)
Dog massage therapist Joni Sorita will be offering massages for the pampered pets, too!