- Walla Walla sparkling wine a black-to-white processPosted 15 hours ago
- Red Mountain’s Canvasback part of Duckhorn salePosted 2 days ago
- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 4 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 4 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 7 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yappy Hour Every Summer Sunday at Westport Winery
May 26, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Bring your favorite canines and join us for Yappy Hour every summer Sunday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. outside the patio.
It is the perfect time and place for you and your pooch to socialize, soak up the sun and enjoy the best days at the beach. Winery dogs Lulu (Lady Lukara) and Curzon Dax will likely join the fun. Be sure to take a look at them in the books Dogs Tell Their Stories and Winery Dogs of Washington. Autographs are available on request. (Photo by Marcy Merrill)
Dog massage therapist Joni Sorita will be offering massages for the pampered pets, too!