- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 2 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yappy Hour Every Summer Sunday at Westport Winery
May 26, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Bring your favorite canines and join us for Yappy Hour every summer Sunday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. outside the patio.
It is the perfect time and place for you and your pooch to socialize, soak up the sun and enjoy the best days at the beach. Winery dogs Lulu (Lady Lukara) and Curzon Dax will likely join the fun. Be sure to take a look at them in the books Dogs Tell Their Stories and Winery Dogs of Washington. Autographs are available on request. (Photo by Marcy Merrill)
Dog massage therapist Joni Sorita will be offering massages for the pampered pets, too!