- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 1 day ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 2 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 5 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 6 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 7 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 1 week ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yappy Hour Every Summer Sunday at Westport Winery
May 26, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
Bring your favorite canines and join us for Yappy Hour every summer Sunday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. outside the patio.
It is the perfect time and place for you and your pooch to socialize, soak up the sun and enjoy the best days at the beach. Winery dogs Lulu (Lady Lukara) and Curzon Dax will likely join the fun. Be sure to take a look at them in the books Dogs Tell Their Stories and Winery Dogs of Washington. Autographs are available on request. (Photo by Marcy Merrill)
Dog massage therapist Joni Sorita will be offering massages for the pampered pets, too!