- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 18 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yoga in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards
July 9, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$35
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Yoga in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards is scheduled for 10 a.m., Saturday, July 9.
Instructors from Escape to Yoga lead a morning practice for all levels on the winery lawn. All you need to bring is a mat and water.
Cost is $35, which includes wine tasting and healthy snacks. Wine club member discounts apply.