- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yoga in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards
July 9, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$35
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Yoga in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards is scheduled for 10 a.m., Saturday, July 9.
Instructors from Escape to Yoga lead a morning practice for all levels on the winery lawn. All you need to bring is a mat and water.
Cost is $35, which includes wine tasting and healthy snacks. Wine club member discounts apply.