- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 24 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yoga in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards
July 9, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$35
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Yoga in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards is scheduled for 10 a.m., Saturday, July 9.
Instructors from Escape to Yoga lead a morning practice for all levels on the winery lawn. All you need to bring is a mat and water.
Cost is $35, which includes wine tasting and healthy snacks. Wine club member discounts apply.