- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 9 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yoga in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards
July 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$35
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Yoga in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards is scheduled for 10 a.m., Saturday, July 9.
Instructors from Escape to Yoga lead a morning practice for all levels on the winery lawn. All you need to bring is a mat and water.
Cost is $35, which includes wine tasting and healthy snacks. Wine club member discounts apply.