- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yoga in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards
July 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$35
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Yoga in the Vineyard at Ponzi Vineyards is scheduled for 10 a.m., Saturday, July 9.
Instructors from Escape to Yoga lead a morning practice for all levels on the winery lawn. All you need to bring is a mat and water.
Cost is $35, which includes wine tasting and healthy snacks. Wine club member discounts apply.