- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yorky’s Market wine sales and tasting fundraiser for Relay for Life
June 6, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — Relay for Life and Team Yorky’s Market presents a wine sale and tasting at Bellingham Ferry and Cruise Terminal.
This event features more than 15 wineries (including Duck Pond Cellars & Desert Wind Winery) plus beer and appetizer samples from popular local vendors. Advance tickets are $30 per person and includes a wine glass. Door tickets are $35 per person.
All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.
To purchase tickets, please visit http://www.teamyorkysmarket.com/