- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 16 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yorky’s Market wine sales and tasting fundraiser for Relay for Life
June 6, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — Relay for Life and Team Yorky’s Market presents a wine sale and tasting at Bellingham Ferry and Cruise Terminal.
This event features more than 15 wineries (including Duck Pond Cellars & Desert Wind Winery) plus beer and appetizer samples from popular local vendors. Advance tickets are $30 per person and includes a wine glass. Door tickets are $35 per person.
All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.
To purchase tickets, please visit http://www.teamyorkysmarket.com/