- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Yorky’s Market wine sales and tasting fundraiser for Relay for Life
June 6, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — Relay for Life and Team Yorky’s Market presents a wine sale and tasting at Bellingham Ferry and Cruise Terminal.
This event features more than 15 wineries (including Duck Pond Cellars & Desert Wind Winery) plus beer and appetizer samples from popular local vendors. Advance tickets are $30 per person and includes a wine glass. Door tickets are $35 per person.
All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.
To purchase tickets, please visit http://www.teamyorkysmarket.com/