- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 9 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yorky’s Market wine sales and tasting fundraiser for Relay for Life
June 6, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
BELLINGHAM, Wash. — Relay for Life and Team Yorky’s Market presents a wine sale and tasting at Bellingham Ferry and Cruise Terminal.
This event features more than 15 wineries (including Duck Pond Cellars & Desert Wind Winery) plus beer and appetizer samples from popular local vendors. Advance tickets are $30 per person and includes a wine glass. Door tickets are $35 per person.
All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.
To purchase tickets, please visit http://www.teamyorkysmarket.com/