- Lawrence Vineyards in Washington picks Pinot Gris for ice winePosted 12 hours ago
- Taste Washington offers holiday discounts on ticketsPosted 1 day ago
- An Outstanding case for ChristmasPosted 2 days ago
- Sub-freezing temperatures don’t concern Washington wine grape growersPosted 3 days ago
- 8 Northwest wines make Wine.com top 100 listPosted 5 days ago
- 80 years after repeal of Prohibition, history repeats with marijuanaPosted 5 days ago
- Silvara Vineyards in Leavenworth turns corner with gold medalsPosted 7 days ago
- Wine lovers head into holidays with Walla Walla Valley weekendPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle shows love to Northwest winesPosted 1 week ago
- Northstar Winery offers blending trials for customersPosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
We are pleased to introduce the inaugural Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
This blind judging of wines made by Walla Walla Valley wineries is a scholarship competition and will benefit future winemakers by providing funds for viticulture and enology students at Walla Walla Community College.
June 19, 2013
Walla Walla Community College, Walla Walla
Cost to enter
$50 per entry. There will be no shipping costs, as we will pick up all entries.
To make it easier and more cost-effective for you, we will pick up your wine the day before the competition. Or you can choose to drop it off at the college.
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue
- Any winery that is physically located in the Walla Walla Valley AVA may enter this competition.
- The wines may come from any AVA. For example, a winery using grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills or Columbia Valley may enter those wines.
- The wines must be made in the Walla Walla Valley.