- Doug Charles finds direction with Compass WinesPosted 15 hours ago
- Brian Carter Cellars tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Vintners, growers hit road with story of Yakima Valley winePosted 3 days ago
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 4 days ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 5 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 6 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 7 days ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
We are pleased to bring to you the second annual Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
This blind judging of wines made by Walla Walla Valley wineries is a scholarship competition and will benefit future winemakers by providing funds for viticulture and enology students at Walla Walla Community College.
June 18, 2014
Walla Walla Community College, Walla Walla
Cost to enter
$50 per entry.
To make it easier and more cost-effective for you, we will pick up your wine the day before the competition. Or you can choose to drop it off at the college.
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue
- Any winery that is physically located in the Walla Walla Valley AVA may enter this competition.
- The wines may come from any AVA. For example, a winery using grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills or Columbia Valley may enter those wines.
- The wines must be made in the Walla Walla Valley.