- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 19 hours ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 2 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 3 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 4 days ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 5 days ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 6 days ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 1 week ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 1 week ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
We are pleased to introduce the inaugural Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
This blind judging of wines made by Walla Walla Valley wineries is a scholarship competition and will benefit future winemakers by providing funds for viticulture and enology students at Walla Walla Community College.
June 19, 2013
Walla Walla Community College, Walla Walla
Cost to enter
$50 per entry. There will be no shipping costs, as we will pick up all entries.
To make it easier and more cost-effective for you, we will pick up your wine the day before the competition. Or you can choose to drop it off at the college.
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue
- Any winery that is physically located in the Walla Walla Valley AVA may enter this competition.
- The wines may come from any AVA. For example, a winery using grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills or Columbia Valley may enter those wines.
- The wines must be made in the Walla Walla Valley.