- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 8 hours ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 1 day ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 2 days ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 3 days ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 4 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 6 days ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 1 week ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Veraison comes early to Washington wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
We are pleased to bring to you the second annual Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
This blind judging of wines made by Walla Walla Valley wineries is a scholarship competition and will benefit future winemakers by providing funds for viticulture and enology students at Walla Walla Community College.
June 18, 2014
Walla Walla Community College, Walla Walla
Cost to enter
$50 per entry.
To make it easier and more cost-effective for you, we will pick up your wine the day before the competition. Or you can choose to drop it off at the college.
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue
- Any winery that is physically located in the Walla Walla Valley AVA may enter this competition.
- The wines may come from any AVA. For example, a winery using grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills or Columbia Valley may enter those wines.
- The wines must be made in the Walla Walla Valley.