- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 5 hours ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 1 day ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 3 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 4 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 5 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 6 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wine of the Week newsletter
Since 2000, we have been writing a weekly email newsletter about the Northwest wine industry. This free newsletter is published every Thursday and includes:
- A top Pacific Northwest wine we’ve tasted.
- News and information about Northwest wine.
- Wine-and-food pairing suggestions.
- And much more.
We never spam you, nor do we give your email to anyone else. We treat you as we expect to be treated by others. If you do not care for the content, unsubscribing is never more than a click away.
Ready to sign up?