- Memorial Day a big weekend for Oregon wineriesPosted 11 hours ago
- Woodward Canyon Winery restaurant re-opens for second seasonPosted 1 day ago
- Oregon wine wins top New World Riesling in CaliforniaPosted 2 days ago
- Report analyzes best-ever harvest for British Columbia wine grapesPosted 3 days ago
- British Columbia proves place on world wine stagePosted 4 days ago
- Oregon winemaker compares spring in Willamette Valley to 1992Posted 5 days ago
- Northwest restaurants, wineries welcome Copper River salmon todayPosted 6 days ago
- Wine industry extends Lake Chelan’s tourism seasonPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco firm buys Panther Creek, invests in DeLillePosted 8 days ago
- Seattle’s Precept Wine buys Oregon vineyardPosted 8 days ago
Since 2000, we have been writing a weekly email newsletter about the Northwest wine industry. This free newsletter is published every Monday and includes:
- A top Pacific Northwest wine we’ve tasted.
- News and information about Northwest wine.
- Wine-and-food pairing suggestions.
- And much more.
We never spam you, nor do we give your email to anyone else. We treat you as we expect to be treated by others. If you do not care for the content, unsubscribing is never more than a click away.
Ready to sign up?