- Union Wine Company takes next step in OregonPosted 20 hours ago
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 2 days ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 5 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 6 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 7 days ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 week ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
Since 2000, we have been writing a weekly email newsletter about the Northwest wine industry. This free newsletter is published every Tuesday and includes:
- A top Pacific Northwest wine we’ve tasted.
- News and information about Northwest wine.
- Wine-and-food pairing suggestions.
- And much more.
We never spam you, nor do we give your email to anyone else. We treat you as we expect to be treated by others. If you do not care for the content, unsubscribing is never more than a click away.
Ready to sign up?