- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 17 hours ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 2 days ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 3 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 5 days ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 6 days ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 7 days ago
- Veraison comes early to Washington wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s J. Bookwalter continues to evolvePosted 1 week ago
- Wines to beat summer heatPosted 1 week ago
Since 2000, we have been writing a weekly email newsletter about the Northwest wine industry. This free newsletter is published every Tuesday and includes:
- A top Pacific Northwest wine we’ve tasted.
- News and information about Northwest wine.
- Wine-and-food pairing suggestions.
- And much more.
We never spam you, nor do we give your email to anyone else. We treat you as we expect to be treated by others. If you do not care for the content, unsubscribing is never more than a click away.
Ready to sign up?