- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 22 hours ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 2 days ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 3 days ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 5 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 6 days ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 7 days ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon wine community reflects on life of Elkton’s John BradleyPosted 1 week ago
- Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
Since 2000, we have been writing a weekly email newsletter about the Northwest wine industry. This free newsletter is published every Tuesday and includes:
- A top Pacific Northwest wine we’ve tasted.
- News and information about Northwest wine.
- Wine-and-food pairing suggestions.
- And much more.
We never spam you, nor do we give your email to anyone else. We treat you as we expect to be treated by others. If you do not care for the content, unsubscribing is never more than a click away.
Ready to sign up?