- Winemakers meet to help define Oregon ChardonnayPosted 8 hours ago
- Washington Merlot lovePosted 1 day ago
- A Great Northwest Wine Time MachinePosted 2 days ago
- Horse Heaven Hills the driving force behind Washington growthPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon wineries should plan for another warm vintage, scientist saysPosted 4 days ago
- Allen Shoup to be inducted into Washington Wine Hall of FamePosted 5 days ago
- Washington Cabernet Sauvignon crushes competitionPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon winery restriction sparks comments on The Rocks AVA petitionPosted 1 week ago
- Red blends are big winners in Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Yakima Valley feast pairs wine, food, poetryPosted 1 week ago
Since 2000, we have been writing a weekly email newsletter about the Northwest wine industry. This free newsletter is published every Tuesday and includes:
- A top Pacific Northwest wine we’ve tasted.
- News and information about Northwest wine.
- Wine-and-food pairing suggestions.
- And much more.
We never spam you, nor do we give your email to anyone else. We treat you as we expect to be treated by others. If you do not care for the content, unsubscribing is never more than a click away.
Ready to sign up?