- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 23 hours ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 2 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 4 days ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 5 days ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 6 days ago
- Veraison comes early to Washington wine grapesPosted 7 days ago
- Washington’s J. Bookwalter continues to evolvePosted 1 week ago
- Wines to beat summer heatPosted 1 week ago
- Horse Heaven Hills grapes shine at International Women’s Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
PROSSER, Wash. — Mercer Estates Winery in Prosser staged its Summer BBQ Bash on Saturday, an...
It’s easy to love Pacific Northwest Pinot Gris – especially with all the fresh seafood we...
POMONA, Calif. – Nearly 40 Pacific Northwest wines earned gold or better at one of the...
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — It wasn’t love at first sip for Liz Chambers when first entered the...
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – One of the finest gentlemen in the Washington wine industry also is one...
BENTON CITY, Wash. — It won’t take long for Marshall Edwards to put a lot of...
Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQ
PROSSER, Wash. — Mercer Estates Winery in Prosser staged its...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in wine
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – One of the finest gentlemen in the...
- Posted 5 days ago
Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers Cellar
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — It wasn’t love at first sip for...
- Posted 4 days ago
Walla Walla winemakers showcase terroir, style in Syrah
Editor’s note: This is the second of a two-part look...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
WSU grad Kathryn House to launch Sequence Winery in Idaho
CALDWELL, Idaho — Kathryn House started off in one of...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
Governor to help kick off Idaho Wine Month with bottle signing
BOISE — Idaho Gov. Butch Otter will be shaking hands...
- Posted 2 months ago
Brian Carter Cellars, La Frenz top 19th Northwest Wine Summit
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Brian Carter Cellars in Woodinville, Wash.,...
- Posted 1 month ago
Gewurztraminer by BC winery wins best white at Canada’s largest judging
BLOOMFIELD, Ontario — Desert Hills Estate Winery in Oliver, British...
- Posted 2 months ago