- Report analyzes best-ever harvest for British Columbia wine grapesPosted 25 mins ago
- British Columbia proves place on world wine stagePosted 24 hours ago
- Oregon winemaker compares spring in Willamette Valley to 1992Posted 2 days ago
- Northwest restaurants, wineries welcome Copper River salmon todayPosted 3 days ago
- Wine industry extends Lake Chelan’s tourism seasonPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco firm buys Panther Creek, invests in DeLillePosted 5 days ago
- Seattle’s Precept Wine buys Oregon vineyardPosted 5 days ago
- Fire destroys Lake Chelan wineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington vineyards setting up for warm 2013 vintagePosted 6 days ago
- Fly fishing catches on at Waterbrook Winery in Walla WallaPosted 7 days ago
Your guide to Pacific Northwest sparkling wine
Inevitably, this is the time of year most people think about sparkling wine, thanks to holiday parties and New Year’s Eve celebrations. It’s also about time we say to ourselves, “This is delicious. I should drink sparkling...
- Posted 143 days ago
Unshrouding sparkling wine
Between all the bubbles, the special methods for opening the bottle and the unusual glasses, sparkling wine can appear much more complicated than it really needs to be. And why should we call it sparkling wine instead...
- Posted 144 days ago