- Masters of Wine set to critique Idaho wine industryPosted 18 hours ago
- Chateau Ste. Michelle’s 2012 Riesling a record 1.2 million casesPosted 2 days ago
- Georg Riedel to conduct wineglass seminar in Walla WallaPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon wine icon Adelsheim defines Pinot Gris at symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Clore Center to honor Mike Hogue in Washington wine hall of famePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla winery red tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon sets standard for Northwest Pinot GrisPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Pinot Gris on a rocketshipPosted 8 days ago
- Idaho’s high-elevation Pinot Gris produces awards, fansPosted 9 days ago
- British Columbia’s growing love affair with Pinot GrisPosted 10 days ago
Northstar Winery’s guiding light
Winemakers often will smirk and say, “It takes a lot of beer to make good wine.” In the case of David “Merf” Merfeld, he was helping to make a lot of good beer for Ste. Michelle Wine...
- Posted 169 days ago
Who’s No. 1 for Riesling?
Washington is the unabashed U.S. leader in Riesling production and acreage, thanks to Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and its flagship winery, Chateau Ste. Michelle. But where does Washington stand in the world of Riesling? Fifth, according to...
- Posted 187 days ago