- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 4 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
Thank you for joining the Great Northwest Wine of the Week
You’re almost done – please activate your subscription
- Open the email.
- Click the confirmation link.
If you don’t see that email in your inbox shortly, please check your spam filter or fill out the form again to have another copy of it sent to you.
Here is what you will receive each Tuesday in the Great Northwest Wine of the Week:
- Review of one of the best wines we’ve tasted.
- Review of a value wine ($15 and under).
- Tips about Northwest wine, along with food-pairing ideas.
- Links to recent stories about wine in Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho.
Thank you for joining us.
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue
Great Northwest Wine