- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for joining the Great Northwest Wine of the Week
You’re almost done – please activate your subscription
- Open the email.
- Click the confirmation link.
If you don’t see that email in your inbox shortly, please check your spam filter or fill out the form again to have another copy of it sent to you.
Here is what you will receive each Tuesday in the Great Northwest Wine of the Week:
- Review of one of the best wines we’ve tasted.
- Review of a value wine ($15 and under).
- Tips about Northwest wine, along with food-pairing ideas.
- Links to recent stories about wine in Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho.
Thank you for joining us.
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue
Great Northwest Wine