- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 15 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for joining the Great Northwest Wine of the Week
You’re almost done – please activate your subscription
- Open the email.
- Click the confirmation link.
If you don’t see that email in your inbox shortly, please check your spam filter or fill out the form again to have another copy of it sent to you.
Here is what you will receive each Tuesday in the Great Northwest Wine of the Week:
- Review of one of the best wines we’ve tasted.
- Review of a value wine ($15 and under).
- Tips about Northwest wine, along with food-pairing ideas.
- Links to recent stories about wine in Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho.
Thank you for joining us.
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue
Great Northwest Wine