- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 19 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
Yakima Valley Wine Competition
We are proud to introduce the inaugural Yakima Valley Wine Competition.
This blind judging of wines made by Yakima Valley wineries is a scholarship competition and will benefit future winemakers by providing funds for viticulture and enology students at the Yakima Valley Community College.
May 16, 2013
Yakima Valley Community College, Grandview
Cost to enter
$50 per entry. There will be no shipping costs, as we will pick up all entries.
To make it easier and more cost-effective for you, we will pick up your wine the day before the competition. Or you can choose to drop it off at the college.
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue
- Any winery that is physically located (production facility or tasting room) in the Yakima Valley AVA may enter this competition.
- The wines may come from any AVA. For example, a Prosser winery using grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills or Columbia Valley may enter those wines.