- Our July images of Northwest wine countryPosted 12 hours ago
- Milbrandt Vineyards makes winemaking changes on Wahluke SlopePosted 2 days ago
- Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolutionPosted 3 days ago
- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 4 days ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 5 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 1 week ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wine Competition begins
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The inaugural Great Northwest Wine Competition has begun.
The judging began this morning at the historic Columbia Gorge Hotel in Hood River, where 16 professional judges will taste through 791 wines over the next two days.
The wines come from wineries in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia. Gold medals are being tweeted as they are awarded at #GreatNorthwestWine.
Complete results will be posted Sunday evening after the conclusion of the competition.