- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 20 hours ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 2 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 3 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 4 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 5 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 7 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wine Competition begins
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The inaugural Great Northwest Wine Competition has begun.
The judging began this morning at the historic Columbia Gorge Hotel in Hood River, where 16 professional judges will taste through 791 wines over the next two days.
The wines come from wineries in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia. Gold medals are being tweeted as they are awarded at #GreatNorthwestWine.
Complete results will be posted Sunday evening after the conclusion of the competition.