- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 1 day ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 2 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 5 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 6 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 7 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 1 week ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wine Competition begins
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The inaugural Great Northwest Wine Competition has begun.
The judging began this morning at the historic Columbia Gorge Hotel in Hood River, where 16 professional judges will taste through 791 wines over the next two days.
The wines come from wineries in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia. Gold medals are being tweeted as they are awarded at #GreatNorthwestWine.
Complete results will be posted Sunday evening after the conclusion of the competition.