- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 hours ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 1 day ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 2 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 3 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 4 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 6 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
Walla Walla’s Tamarack Cellars hires marketing director
Sadler will oversee public relations, marketing, events and the wine club for owner/founding winemaker Ron Coleman, who launched Tamarack Cellars in 1998.
“We are very excited to have Katie on our team,” Coleman said in a news release. “With her experience and knowledge of our industry she’s a great fit and we look forward to growing the Tamarack brand with her help.”
Sadler, a graduate of Washington State University, spent nearly three years at the wine commission in Seattle where she served in a role focused on industry relations and also orchestrated marketing programs for regional, national and international markets.
She also handled marketing and event manager duties at HDR, Inc. of Walnut Creek, Calif., and the Bureau of Education & Research in Bellevue. She spent two years with Ruby Hill Winery of Pleasanton, Calif.