- 8 Northwest wines make Wine.com top 100 listPosted 6 hours ago
- 80 years after repeal of Prohibition, history repeats with marijuanaPosted 1 day ago
- Silvara Vineyards in Leavenworth turns corner with gold medalsPosted 2 days ago
- Wine lovers head into holidays with Walla Walla Valley weekendPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle shows love to Northwest winesPosted 4 days ago
- Northstar Winery offers blending trials for customersPosted 5 days ago
- Northwest wines shine at Sonoma’s Grand Harvest Awards competitionPosted 6 days ago
- 10 wines for Northwest tailgate partiesPosted 1 week ago
- Yamhill-Carlton wineries begin using AVA-specific bottlePosted 1 week ago
- Tawny Port Cranberry Sauce recipePosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla’s Tamarack Cellars hires marketing director
Sadler will oversee public relations, marketing, events and the wine club for owner/founding winemaker Ron Coleman, who launched Tamarack Cellars in 1998.
“We are very excited to have Katie on our team,” Coleman said in a news release. “With her experience and knowledge of our industry she’s a great fit and we look forward to growing the Tamarack brand with her help.”
Sadler, a graduate of Washington State University, spent nearly three years at the wine commission in Seattle where she served in a role focused on industry relations and also orchestrated marketing programs for regional, national and international markets.
She also handled marketing and event manager duties at HDR, Inc. of Walnut Creek, Calif., and the Bureau of Education & Research in Bellevue. She spent two years with Ruby Hill Winery of Pleasanton, Calif.