- Horse Heaven Hills the driving force behind Washington growthPosted 9 hours ago
- Oregon wineries should plan for another warm vintage, scientist saysPosted 1 day ago
- Allen Shoup to be inducted into Washington Wine Hall of FamePosted 3 days ago
- Washington Cabernet Sauvignon crushes competitionPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon winery restriction sparks comments on The Rocks AVA petitionPosted 4 days ago
- Red blends are big winners in Pacific NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- Yakima Valley feast pairs wine, food, poetryPosted 6 days ago
- Great Northwest Destinations: Desert Wind WineryPosted 1 week ago
- 2nd generation joins Woodward Canyon WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Alex Sokol Blosser takes over winemaking at Oregon wineryPosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla’s Tamarack Cellars hires marketing director
Sadler will oversee public relations, marketing, events and the wine club for owner/founding winemaker Ron Coleman, who launched Tamarack Cellars in 1998.
“We are very excited to have Katie on our team,” Coleman said in a news release. “With her experience and knowledge of our industry she’s a great fit and we look forward to growing the Tamarack brand with her help.”
Sadler, a graduate of Washington State University, spent nearly three years at the wine commission in Seattle where she served in a role focused on industry relations and also orchestrated marketing programs for regional, national and international markets.
She also handled marketing and event manager duties at HDR, Inc. of Walnut Creek, Calif., and the Bureau of Education & Research in Bellevue. She spent two years with Ruby Hill Winery of Pleasanton, Calif.