- Union Wine Company takes next step in OregonPosted 7 hours ago
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 1 day ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 4 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 5 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 6 days ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 week ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla’s Tamarack Cellars hires marketing director
Sadler will oversee public relations, marketing, events and the wine club for owner/founding winemaker Ron Coleman, who launched Tamarack Cellars in 1998.
“We are very excited to have Katie on our team,” Coleman said in a news release. “With her experience and knowledge of our industry she’s a great fit and we look forward to growing the Tamarack brand with her help.”
Sadler, a graduate of Washington State University, spent nearly three years at the wine commission in Seattle where she served in a role focused on industry relations and also orchestrated marketing programs for regional, national and international markets.
She also handled marketing and event manager duties at HDR, Inc. of Walnut Creek, Calif., and the Bureau of Education & Research in Bellevue. She spent two years with Ruby Hill Winery of Pleasanton, Calif.