- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 13 hours ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 2 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 3 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 3 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 5 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 5 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 6 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 1 week ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla’s Tamarack Cellars hires marketing director
Sadler will oversee public relations, marketing, events and the wine club for owner/founding winemaker Ron Coleman, who launched Tamarack Cellars in 1998.
“We are very excited to have Katie on our team,” Coleman said in a news release. “With her experience and knowledge of our industry she’s a great fit and we look forward to growing the Tamarack brand with her help.”
Sadler, a graduate of Washington State University, spent nearly three years at the wine commission in Seattle where she served in a role focused on industry relations and also orchestrated marketing programs for regional, national and international markets.
She also handled marketing and event manager duties at HDR, Inc. of Walnut Creek, Calif., and the Bureau of Education & Research in Bellevue. She spent two years with Ruby Hill Winery of Pleasanton, Calif.