- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 22 hours ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 2 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 3 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 4 days ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 6 days ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 7 days ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 1 week ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla’s Tamarack Cellars hires marketing director
Sadler will oversee public relations, marketing, events and the wine club for owner/founding winemaker Ron Coleman, who launched Tamarack Cellars in 1998.
“We are very excited to have Katie on our team,” Coleman said in a news release. “With her experience and knowledge of our industry she’s a great fit and we look forward to growing the Tamarack brand with her help.”
Sadler, a graduate of Washington State University, spent nearly three years at the wine commission in Seattle where she served in a role focused on industry relations and also orchestrated marketing programs for regional, national and international markets.
She also handled marketing and event manager duties at HDR, Inc. of Walnut Creek, Calif., and the Bureau of Education & Research in Bellevue. She spent two years with Ruby Hill Winery of Pleasanton, Calif.