- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 12 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
Walla Walla’s Tamarack Cellars hires marketing director
Sadler will oversee public relations, marketing, events and the wine club for owner/founding winemaker Ron Coleman, who launched Tamarack Cellars in 1998.
“We are very excited to have Katie on our team,” Coleman said in a news release. “With her experience and knowledge of our industry she’s a great fit and we look forward to growing the Tamarack brand with her help.”
Sadler, a graduate of Washington State University, spent nearly three years at the wine commission in Seattle where she served in a role focused on industry relations and also orchestrated marketing programs for regional, national and international markets.
She also handled marketing and event manager duties at HDR, Inc. of Walnut Creek, Calif., and the Bureau of Education & Research in Bellevue. She spent two years with Ruby Hill Winery of Pleasanton, Calif.