- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 4 hours ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 day ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Northwest Riesling renaissancePosted 3 days ago
- Long Shadows Vintners unveils new labelsPosted 4 days ago
- 14 Hands Winery opens with style in ProsserPosted 5 days ago
- Historic Sagemoor Vineyards sold to apple growerPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wine community reflects on life of Elkton’s John BradleyPosted 6 days ago
- Yakima Valley winery tops Capital Food & Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Anelare Wines hires GM, prepares for new tasting roomPosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla’s Tamarack Cellars hires marketing director
Sadler will oversee public relations, marketing, events and the wine club for owner/founding winemaker Ron Coleman, who launched Tamarack Cellars in 1998.
“We are very excited to have Katie on our team,” Coleman said in a news release. “With her experience and knowledge of our industry she’s a great fit and we look forward to growing the Tamarack brand with her help.”
Sadler, a graduate of Washington State University, spent nearly three years at the wine commission in Seattle where she served in a role focused on industry relations and also orchestrated marketing programs for regional, national and international markets.
She also handled marketing and event manager duties at HDR, Inc. of Walnut Creek, Calif., and the Bureau of Education & Research in Bellevue. She spent two years with Ruby Hill Winery of Pleasanton, Calif.