- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 8 hours ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 1 day ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 3 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 5 days ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 6 days ago
- Meredith Smith takes over at Ste. Chapelle in IdahoPosted 1 week ago
- Columbia Crest brings in Crystal Gayle, BuckinghamsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines honors Jeb DunnuckPosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla’s Tamarack Cellars hires marketing director
Sadler will oversee public relations, marketing, events and the wine club for owner/founding winemaker Ron Coleman, who launched Tamarack Cellars in 1998.
“We are very excited to have Katie on our team,” Coleman said in a news release. “With her experience and knowledge of our industry she’s a great fit and we look forward to growing the Tamarack brand with her help.”
Sadler, a graduate of Washington State University, spent nearly three years at the wine commission in Seattle where she served in a role focused on industry relations and also orchestrated marketing programs for regional, national and international markets.
She also handled marketing and event manager duties at HDR, Inc. of Walnut Creek, Calif., and the Bureau of Education & Research in Bellevue. She spent two years with Ruby Hill Winery of Pleasanton, Calif.