- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 19 hours ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 2 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 3 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 3 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 5 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 6 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 7 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 1 week ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla’s Tamarack Cellars hires marketing director
Sadler will oversee public relations, marketing, events and the wine club for owner/founding winemaker Ron Coleman, who launched Tamarack Cellars in 1998.
“We are very excited to have Katie on our team,” Coleman said in a news release. “With her experience and knowledge of our industry she’s a great fit and we look forward to growing the Tamarack brand with her help.”
Sadler, a graduate of Washington State University, spent nearly three years at the wine commission in Seattle where she served in a role focused on industry relations and also orchestrated marketing programs for regional, national and international markets.
She also handled marketing and event manager duties at HDR, Inc. of Walnut Creek, Calif., and the Bureau of Education & Research in Bellevue. She spent two years with Ruby Hill Winery of Pleasanton, Calif.