- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 16 hours ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 2 days ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 3 days ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 4 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 6 days ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 7 days ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Veraison comes early to Washington wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s J. Bookwalter continues to evolvePosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wines top wines 100: 20-11
By Great Northwest Wine on December 30, 2013
We continue our countdown of the 100 best Pacific Northwest wines we tasted in 2013.
All wines were tasted under blind conditions.