- Red Mountain’s Canvasback part of Duckhorn salePosted 10 hours ago
- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 3 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 5 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 1 week ago
Great Northwest Wines top wines 100: 20-11
By Great Northwest Wine on December 30, 2013
We continue our countdown of the 100 best Pacific Northwest wines we tasted in 2013.
All wines were tasted under blind conditions.