- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 8 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
12 ways to celebrate the Seahawks’ championship
The Seattle Seahawks destroyed the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl.
Hey 12th Man, here are 12 wines to toast your world champions. All 12 of these earned our top rating of “Outstanding!” in January – during the same time our beloved Seahawks were making their way through the postseason and into the biggest game in franchise history.