- Great Northwest Destinations: AbacelaPosted 1 hour ago
- Doug Charles finds direction with Compass WinesPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter Cellars tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Vintners, growers hit road with story of Yakima Valley winePosted 3 days ago
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 4 days ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 5 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 6 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 1 week ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
12 ways to celebrate the Seahawks’ championship
The Seattle Seahawks destroyed the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl.
Hey 12th Man, here are 12 wines to toast your world champions. All 12 of these earned our top rating of “Outstanding!” in January – during the same time our beloved Seahawks were making their way through the postseason and into the biggest game in franchise history.