- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 12 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
12 ways to celebrate the Seahawks’ championship
The Seattle Seahawks destroyed the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl.
Hey 12th Man, here are 12 wines to toast your world champions. All 12 of these earned our top rating of “Outstanding!” in January – during the same time our beloved Seahawks were making their way through the postseason and into the biggest game in franchise history.