- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 8 hours ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 1 day ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 2 days ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 3 days ago
- Pinot Gris and food from the seaPosted 4 days ago
- Northwest wines fare well at granddaddy of wine competitionsPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon wine’s Silvan Ridge set to open Elizabeth Chambers CellarPosted 6 days ago
- Bob Betz reflects on a most interesting life in winePosted 1 week ago
- Marshall Edwards stands behind some of Washington’s largest vineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Veraison comes early to Washington wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
12 ways to celebrate the Seahawks’ championship
The Seattle Seahawks destroyed the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl.
Hey 12th Man, here are 12 wines to toast your world champions. All 12 of these earned our top rating of “Outstanding!” in January – during the same time our beloved Seahawks were making their way through the postseason and into the biggest game in franchise history.