- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 9 hours ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 day ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 2 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 4 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 5 days ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 6 days ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 1 week ago
- 3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills winesPosted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc builds upon following as ‘third Bordeaux’Posted 1 week ago
12 ways to celebrate the Seahawks’ championship
The Seattle Seahawks destroyed the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl.
Hey 12th Man, here are 12 wines to toast your world champions. All 12 of these earned our top rating of “Outstanding!” in January – during the same time our beloved Seahawks were making their way through the postseason and into the biggest game in franchise history.