- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 hours ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 1 day ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 2 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 4 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 5 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
12 ways to celebrate the Seahawks’ championship
The Seattle Seahawks destroyed the Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl.
Hey 12th Man, here are 12 wines to toast your world champions. All 12 of these earned our top rating of “Outstanding!” in January – during the same time our beloved Seahawks were making their way through the postseason and into the biggest game in franchise history.