- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
Northwest Riesling renaissance
While Chateau Ste. Michelle is the undisputed king of Riesling – the Woodinville, Wash., winery produces more Riesling than any other winery in the world – many other wineries throughout the Pacific Northwest are crafting luscious examples of the most noble of white grapes.
With spring here and warm weather not far away, we are getting back into the mood to drink more Riesling.
Here are 10 examples from Washington and Oregon that we’ve tasted in recent weeks.