- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
Northwest Riesling renaissance
While Chateau Ste. Michelle is the undisputed king of Riesling – the Woodinville, Wash., winery produces more Riesling than any other winery in the world – many other wineries throughout the Pacific Northwest are crafting luscious examples of the most noble of white grapes.
With spring here and warm weather not far away, we are getting back into the mood to drink more Riesling.
Here are 10 examples from Washington and Oregon that we’ve tasted in recent weeks.