- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
Northwest Riesling renaissance
While Chateau Ste. Michelle is the undisputed king of Riesling – the Woodinville, Wash., winery produces more Riesling than any other winery in the world – many other wineries throughout the Pacific Northwest are crafting luscious examples of the most noble of white grapes.
With spring here and warm weather not far away, we are getting back into the mood to drink more Riesling.
Here are 10 examples from Washington and Oregon that we’ve tasted in recent weeks.