- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
Northwest Riesling renaissance
While Chateau Ste. Michelle is the undisputed king of Riesling – the Woodinville, Wash., winery produces more Riesling than any other winery in the world – many other wineries throughout the Pacific Northwest are crafting luscious examples of the most noble of white grapes.
With spring here and warm weather not far away, we are getting back into the mood to drink more Riesling.
Here are 10 examples from Washington and Oregon that we’ve tasted in recent weeks.